Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 The next 4 days will be pure Hell for Repukes, lol! 
    link

sparosnare Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Jan-17-09 10:38 AM
    Original message
    The next 4 days will be pure Hell for Repukes, lol!

Even Faux News has non-stop coverage; there's nowhere for Obama haters to go. I admit I am getting quite a bit of satisfaction out of knowing they are unhappy. It's wonderful.

:evilgrin: :bounce:
    LOL. Do I like it that Obama will be the President? NO. Is the next 4 days-or even the next 4 years going to be "hell"? Absolutely not.

They've got a huge case of projection going on there.
    lebkuchen Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Jan-17-09 10:39 AM
    Response to Original message
    1. What is there to hate?

You've got to be an out and out racist not to like Obama.
    Or not like the fact that he is pro abortion, anti military, celebrate the gays, extremely liberal..................
    sparosnare Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Jan-17-09 10:45 AM
    Response to Reply #1
    4. Plenty of people hate him - think he will ruin the country.

I heard some of my co-workers talking yesterday; they STILL think he was born in Kenya and his birth certificate if fake. They are hoping Obama's presidency becomes invalid.
    treestar Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Jan-17-09 11:23 AM
    Response to Reply #4
    7. Talked to a couple of repukers last night

Abortion freaks, one said not only is Obama pro-choice, he is pro abortion! Doesn't sound like Obama to me. Must be getting his opinion from extremists.

Then they went on about how bad it was to do away with don't ask, don't tell, and wondered how the gays are going to explain themselves to God. I practically choked on the irony! If they only knew how mad some of the gays are at Obama over Warren!!!
    Lint Head Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Jan-17-09 10:43 AM
    3. It doesn't matter. The republican party is dead. I may arise as

republican in name only but it will not be the same party.
    Wishful thinking....
    patrice Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Jan-17-09 10:53 AM
    5. Naw, this is Purgatory; let's get ready and make 2010 pure Hell for Republicans.

Those who fight us MUST pay!
    LibDemAlways Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Jan-17-09 11:42 AM
    8. They've given us eight horrible years. 4 days is nothing.
    Last edited by Carol; 01-17-2009 at 03:51 PM.

WTF are they smokin???:eek:
    Say what ya mean and get to the point quick....I don't have the attention span to listen to bullshit...

lebkuchen (1000+ posts) Sat Jan-17-09 10:39 AM
    1. What is there to hate?
    My head hurts from reading stupidity such as this.

If that's the case, during the DU Clinton/Obama primary war, half of DU are racists.

Sonnabend
    His skin colour will not protect him. And I look forward to four years of kicking him around...the fun's about to start :D:D

Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    link
    They've got a huge case of projection going on there.
    which is also the key reason why they hate bush so much . . . .
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    The real shrieking won't be on the Right side of the aisle but from the Left when they realize that neither Obama, nor just about any other political figure who actually got elected, would even try to enact some of the idiot nonsense they expect from him.

The howls of disappointment will be delicious to hear.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

Hell? No. Annoying to watch the drooling and hearing about the tingles going up the legs of the drivebys? Absolutely. This morning I saw a little bit of GMA I think, and they sent one of their reports out to Kenya, to see how Obama's father's village was reacting to the upcoming inaguration. He even mentioned as they drove the hours from the landing out to the villiage that they met people who had bigger worries there in Africa than the American inaguration. Things like wars and poverty you know. It just seemed very audacious the way it was slipped into the story, like they were saying somehow Obama should be more important to these poor folks in Africa. I really don't think that was the intention of the mention, but that is how it came off to me.

Bubba, if the left does howl, it will only be about how Bush left the great Obama with such a shattered nation that the Great One could not accomplish all he promised. To many of these fools listen to their own rhetoric, like the "only racists criticize Obama". Instead they will fight to distract from problems and cover up for him.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Quote Originally Posted by enslaved1 View Post
    Instead they will fight to distract from problems and cover up for him.
    meaning they will do what the MSM does all the time.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

"5. Naw, this is Purgatory; let's get ready and make 2010 pure Hell for Republicans.

Those who fight us MUST pay! "

And they have the nerve to call US fascists?

Do they really think that normal people are as enslaved to politics as they are and that our happiness is based on winning elections? Fortunately I have a real life and Obama being President doesn't bother me one itoa. I would have perferred a President with more experience but since that isn't what was elected then I just have to play the cards that were dealt me. No big deal.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis