1. #1 REDSKINS WR CODY LATIMER ARRESTED ON ASSAULT/GUN CHARGES 
    Washington Redskins star Cody Latimer (thug) was hauled off to jail this weekend after cops say he was involved in assaulting someone and illegally using a firearm.

The wide receiver was arrested early Saturday morning just after midnight in Englewood, Colorado, where cops were summoned to an apartment complex Cody was at. It's unclear what led up to the arrest or why police were called -- but Cody was taken into custody.
    Further down:

Cody's had a run-in with the law before in Colorado -- he was arrested in 2016 during a domestic disturbance call he made on his GF ... back when he was a Bronco. Later, it was revealed Cody was only taken in on an outstanding warrant for a failure to appear in court from a traffic ticket.
    Maybe a new dance craze will emerge called "The Thug"

https://www.tmz.com/2020/05/16/washi...sault-firearm/

"
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

I watched Straight Outta Compton, the NWA movie, and there was a scene towards the end where Suge Knight was terrorizing some guy with a pair of dobermans. Dr. Dre looks around and comments that they could be doing this stuff in Compton and ends up walking out.

You can take the thug out of the hood, but the thug has to choose to take the hood out of themselves.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!