1. #1 N. Korea has plutonium ready for five nuclear bombs 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    North Korea has plutonium ready for up to five nuclear bombs, reports claim
    Pyongyang threatens to destroy new South Korean government as reports emerge of North Korean nuclear bomb capacity

North Korea today threatened to *"shatter" the conservative South Korean government in Seoul, as reports emerged that Pyongyang claims to have weaponized enough plutonium stocks to produce four or five nuclear bombs.

Relations across the heavily fortified border have turned frosty since South Korea's president, Lee Myung-bak, came to office last year promising to get tough on his communist neighbour after a decade of attempts by liberal governments to engage with Pyongyang. In December, North Korea closed border crossings and accused Seoul of plotting to assassinate the North's leader, Kim Jong-il.

But today's rare statement from the Korean People's Army read on television by a uniformed officer is likely to further raise tensions on the divided peninsula.

"Now that traitor Lee Myung-bak and his group opted for confrontation, denying national reconciliation and cooperation, backed by foreign forces, our revolutionary armed forces are compelled to take an all-out confrontational posture to shatter them," the statement said.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...nuclearweapons
    ------------------------------------

And the world crises test mount for the Messiah for when he takes office. And we are not starting out with the little ones. I wonder how he is going to defuse this one?
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

*sighs* The prospect of war with N. Korea with just their Biological and Chemical weapons was scary enough. Throw nukes into it...

4 years in that theatre let me see a lot of what war would be like with them, and it scares me shitless.

we should help them and send a bomb their way.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Let's see... War in Gaza, economic chaos, Iranian expansion of their nuclear program and now North Korean sabre-rattling. I guess Biden was right about those crises that Obama would face. Sure hope that he's up to the challenge. Wouldn't bet on it, but we can hope. And if the hope is misplaced, then I guess that we're in for some change. Not good change, mind you, unless you consider a multifront nuclear war to be a good change. Next time, they should run a candidate on a platform of prudence and improvement instead of hope and change.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!