Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Sonnabend
    Are you shitting me ? You guys can't even figure out how to pick your own nose
    We picked you for a pinata, didnt we? :D

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Are you shitting me ? You guys can't even figure out how to pick your own noses ...just look at policon ...he never heard Bush refer to himself as a conservative. Thats crazy.

I can do it!

Your arguments are pursuasive, I am convinced! Lead me!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

OMG. You must be 5 years old. It's amazing you never heard Bush claim to be a conservative...have you been living under a rock ?

Government cannot solve every problem, but it can encourage people and communities to help themselves and to help one another. Often the truest kind of compassion is to help citizens build lives of their own. I call my philosophy and approach "compassionate conservatism." It is compassionate to actively help our fellow citizens in need. It is conservative to insist on responsibility and on results. And with this hopeful approach, we can make a real difference in people's lives. (Applause.)

Compassionate conservatism places great hope and confidence in public education. Our economy depends on higher and higher skills, requiring every American to have the basic tools of learning. Every public school should be the path of upward mobility.
    http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...0020430-5.html
    saying he believes in compassionate consertavism is not the same as saying - I AM A CONSERVATIVE. dumbass.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Are you shitting me ? You guys can't even figure out how to pick your own noses ...just look at policon ...he never heard Bush refer to himself as a conservative. Thats crazy.
    Listen to supercrash people!!! The Left has won. We NEED him here
    to educate us! ;)
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    to educate us! ;)
    Dude we need him like we need hemorrhoids....:p
    Say what ya mean and get to the point quick....I don't have the attention span to listen to bullshit...

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    to educate us! ;)
    SUPERCRASH FOR ADMIN!!!

:D
    Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.

--Albert Einstein

Bush didn't fool me...He's a politician...All politician lie...If ya don't know that fact by now....GTFU...
    Say what ya mean and get to the point quick....I don't have the attention span to listen to bullshit...

We're all waiting to hear you describe yourself as a loonatic, barking moonbat. After you admit that, we'll proceed.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Bush may not have been as conservative as we would have liked, but the choice of Bush over Gore was a no-brainer, as was Bush over Kerry. The choice of McCain over Obama was also a no-brainer, but the ones with no brains screwed us on that one!

Get back to us on that Ringo - once the echoes inside your empty head subside.
    Nothing says "idiot inside" better than an Obama/Biden bumper sticker.

Oh, here's another question for you, rocket scientist...

If you believe Bush wasn't conservative, why didn't you embrace him instead of hating him so intently like all your fellow libidiots have done over the last 8 years?

Also, you dimwits persisted on claiming that Bush was a liar. If he really was a liar, why didn't you love him to death as you have loved other liars like Bubba, Gore, Kerry, Hitlery and Obama? Lying seems to be a positive trait in your opinion.
    Nothing says "idiot inside" better than an Obama/Biden bumper sticker.