Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by jeski buff View Post
    Oh, here's another question for you, rocket scientist...

    If you believe Bush wasn't conservative, why didn't you embrace him instead of hating him so intently like all your fellow libidiots have done over the last 8 years?

    Also, you dimwits persisted on claiming that Bush was a liar. If he really was a liar, why didn't you love him to death as you have loved other liars like Bubba, Gore, Kerry, Hitlery and Obama? Lying seems to be a positive trait in your opinion.
    they couldn't do any of that, then who would they have to spew their hate at.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Well done Sonna. :D

    Heaven forbid CU should be an echo chamber. We need posters like supercrash.
    It keeps us on our toes. We must counter him!!!
    Ya real well done. LOL


    Actually, Bush tricking the republicans into thinking he was a conservative is a "STUPID REPUBLICAN TRICK"

    The Dems had nothing to do with it ...course my dog understands this ...but you hacks don't.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    Sonnabend
    Guest
    The Dems had nothing to do with it ...course my dog understands this ...but you hacks don't.
    Zzzz....*snore*

    Oh..did you say something?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by jeskibuff View Post
    Oh, here's another question for you, rocket scientist...

    If you believe Bush wasn't conservative, why didn't you embrace him instead of hating him so intently like all your fellow libidiots have done over the last 8 years?

    Also, you dimwits persisted on claiming that Bush was a liar. If he really was a liar, why didn't you love him to death as you have loved other liars like Bubba, Gore, Kerry, Hitlery and Obama? Lying seems to be a positive trait in your opinion.
    oh it's obvious why they did not embrace Bush - he has the wrong letter after his name. DUH.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    oh it's obvious why they did not embrace Bush - he has the wrong letter after his name. DUH.
    Bush had a history in Texas as a hack. Thats why the dems don't like him.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,073
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Ya real well done. LOL


    Actually, Bush tricking the republicans into thinking he was a conservative is a "STUPID REPUBLICAN TRICK"

    The Dems had nothing to do with it ...course my dog understands this ...but you hacks don't.
    So how many times are you going to qoute the same message?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Bush had a history in Texas as a hack. Thats why the dems don't like him.
    LBJ had a reputation in texas as a hack - you guys still love him. Try again.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #28  
    Senior Member Mythic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    352
    LBJ had a reputation in texas as a hack - you guys still love him. Try again.
    Stop using facts, its insulting. How do you expect to have a fair debate with Ringo if you use facts? Its like cheating.
    "Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives."
    -Ronald Reagan

    Life is a story; if you stay on the same page forever you will never finish it.
    "There are days you are the pigeon and days you are the statue."
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #29  
    Senior Member Ree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Nashnille
    Posts
    977
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythic View Post
    Stop using facts, its insulting. How do you expect to have a fair debate with Ringo if you use facts? Its like cheating.
    If I just scream, cuss, and post p0wned pics will ya'll say I'm the winner?
    Say what ya mean and get to the point quick....I don't have the attention span to listen to bullshit...

    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #30  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree View Post
    If I just scream, cuss, and post p0wned pics will ya'll say I'm the winner?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •