1. #1 Chamber of Commerce: U.S. Must Not Reshore ‘All Production’ 
    While President Trump takes steps to bring vital industries back to the United States, the Chamber of Commerce is already warning that the U.S. must continue to be reliant on foreign countries for goods, products, and supplies.

This week, Trump announced a multi-million contract with Phlow Corporation, based in Richmond, Virginia, to begin returning pharmaceutical production to the U.S.

“This is a great day for America,” White House trade adviser Peter Navarro said of the move. “This has all of the elements of the Trump strategy. It’s made in the USA. It’s innovation that will allow American workers to compete with the pollution havens, sweatshops, and tax havens of the world.”
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...on-to-the-u-s/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

This week, Trump announced a multi-million contract with Phlow Corporation, based in Richmond, Virginia, to begin returning pharmaceutical production to the U.S.
    Until this virus hit, I wasn't aware how dependent we are on china for our pharmaceuticals, and I'm not feeling too good about that.
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    Until this virus hit, I wasn't aware how dependent we are on china for our pharmaceuticals, and I'm not feeling too good about that.
    Same here, and I don’t like it at all. It needs to be corrected with a vengeance, and in short order.