Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Why is it so hard to arrest a white person for killing a black person? 
    link

Solomon (10,242 posts)

Why is it so hard to arrest a white person for killing a black person?

Even when you have a damned video.

Because white people, even white cops have constitutional rights?

Because if you want charges to stick you have to do an investigation?

Because our legal system is not about vigilantism?

More Democrats/leftists demanding they get what they want WHEN they want it, OR ELSE.

sfstaxprep (573 posts)

1. White Cop

It's a double whammy. The police stand by one another like no other cult. And it absolutely is a CULT.
    SoonerPride (6,292 posts)

3. Racism. History. Tradition. Money. Power.

America is a failed state.
    Then MOVE. I hear Venezuela is a lovely place to live this time of the year.
    Moostache (7,211 posts)

5. Institutional Racism.

There is no other answer.

Sure, people who want to be closet racists and cop jock sniffers can torture themselves into some other contrived answer, but if you strip away the BS and deflection and special pleading, it all boils down to the same thing.

Institutional Racism.
    LanternWaste (35,832 posts)

8. At the end of the day, not a god-damned thing will change.

A gaggle of leading wypipo will pay lip-service and say the right things, promise fundamental changes and sternly point fingers.

Just like last time.

And the time before that.

We're going to do the precise same thing over and over again, expect different results and pretend it's relevant progress.

And in two more days, or three more weeks... we'll see another black man killed without cause at the hands of law enforcement. And the American wheel will have made another useless rotation.
    Right. Because it's ALWAYS about RACISM, even when we have NO EVIDENCE that it is. However if the situation was reversed, then it's NEVER about racism no matter how much evidence that it is.

Racism may be part of this, however there is no evidence that has been presented that it is about racism.

When they make it all about RACISM, the EVENT THAT HAPPENED takes a back seat to the issue of who died, why, how it happened and what needs to change.

Democrats have screamed and accused people about "racism" when there is clearly no racism such that the word has no applicable meaning other than 'there they go again'. If they want the word to have meaning they need to stop throwing the word around for political gain as a baseless putdown. Only then will it have real meaning.
    OBAMA'S H1N1 VIRUS: From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...1-pandemic.htm

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Well, the officer SHOULD be arrested under suspicion of murder. Lots of liberals run Minneapolis. DUmmies, why don't you ask them why?
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Just like Zimmerman, just like Ferguson , just like Nick Sandmann & the Covington Kids these jerkazoids jump to concussions even before they've seen the whole video, listening to the witnesses and looking at the evidence; in their minds the guy has already been convicted, sentenced and shoved into the gas chamber.

They keep forgetting ( if they ever knew in the first place) that everyone gets their day in court, they get to pick their own council , they get to challenge witnesses and evidence. I know that might be a little hard for them to grasp, but that's how it works in the real world.

Right now all they really care about is their narrative and adding to it.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/repor...as-joseph-curl

I think this is the one from a while back, although it wouldn't surprise me if there are other similar cases. Muslim cop with outstanding complaints shoots unarmed white woman. It took 2 years for his conviction, shall we set the bar there, DUmp?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

The investigation into this could end up being a major PR disaster for the Minneapolis police department if what I’m hearing is true, well beyond the death of Mr. Floyd. This officer has been on the force since 2001, and has had a dozen allegations of misconduct against him during that time. There was ZERO disciplinary action on any count. I don’t know the nature of the 12 allegations of misconduct, but if it’s anything even close to this, it will make the administrative level of the MPD look very bad. It could be likely that this officer should have been fired a long time ago. I don’t have enough information to make that determination, but if they had a known rogue officer on the force for 19 years and did nothing, it’ll be a bad scene if that comes out.

I can’t really give a link because I heard it on talk radio shows.
    Last edited by Tecate; 05-29-2020 at 06:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Well, the officer SHOULD be arrested under suspicion of murder. Lots of liberals run Minneapolis. DUmmies, why don't you ask them why?
    Yes, he should have been arrested.

In 2006.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Fun Ball View Post
    Yes, he should have been arrested.

In 2006.
    Yeah. That knocks Klobochar out of the VP-race.

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac shark View Post
    Yeah. That knocks Klobochar out of the VP-race.
    Unless it doesn't. In which case, wouldn't that be fun?
    Last edited by Happy Fun Ball; 05-29-2020 at 07:43 AM.

It's called building a case carefully, DU-Morons! Because a hasty sloppy case could result in a very undeserved (IMO, based on what I "know") "Not Guilty" verdict.
    Timeline of US Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2169385

Timeline of China Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2184146

Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    It's called building a case carefully, DU-Morons! Because a hasty sloppy case could result in a very undeserved (IMO, based on what I "know") "Not Guilty" verdict.
    Ummmmm, if Gateway Pundit Jim Hoft is accurately quoting and representing this DA, https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-charge-video/ , he seems to be more obstacle than careful.
    Timeline of US Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2169385

Timeline of China Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2184146

Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!