1. #1 Taylor Swift Accuses Trump of 'Stoking Fires of Racism,' Vows 'We Will Vote You Out' 
    link

Taylor Swift Accuses Trump of 'Stoking Fires of Racism,' Vows 'We Will Vote You Out'

Source: Variety

Taylor Swift has taken the gloves off when it comes to President Trump. The pop superstar quoted his risible “When the looting starts, the shooting starts” tweet, which threatened protesters in Minneapolis with gunfire — and received a warning label from Twitter that it promoted violence — before making a vow to help turn out the vote against him this fall.

Wrote Swift: “After stoking the fires of white supremacy and racism your entire presidency, you have the nerve to feign moral superiority before threatening violence? ‘When the looting starts the shooting starts’??? We will vote you out in November.” She tagged Trump’s @realdonaldtrump account.

-snip-

These are the strongest words yet from Swift about Trump, who previously couched her feelings about his administration in more measured terms, taking issue with the president and his administration primarily on issues involved LGBTQ rights.

-snip-

Within an hour and 15 minutes of being posted, Swift’s message had already been retweeted more than 100,000 times, gotten 375,000 likes, and received 20,000 replies. Not all of those responses were appreciative, of course.

-snip-

Read more: https://variety.com/2020/music/news/...ut-1234620060/

My OP about her tweet in GD, posted 40 minutes ago:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213501938

Her tweet, which now has 430,000 Likes and over 114,000 retweets:

Taylor Swift @taylorswift13

After stoking the fires of white supremacy and racism your entire presidency, you have the nerve to feign moral superiority before threatening violence? ‘When the looting starts the shooting starts’??? We will vote you out in November. @realdonaldtrump

10:33 AM - May 29, 2020

Twitter Ads info and privacy

146K people are talking about this

The only people who are stoking the fires of racism are Democrats, who create this kind of spectacle every four years claiming that REPUBLICANS are RACIST.

This was all predictable. The only questions were when, what incident and where.

Democrats cannot win a Presidential election unless almost all black people vote Democrat so they accuse, accuse, accuse, and create SOMETHING to set off riots, looting and arson, believing that black people and other minorities will vote Democrat. They don't care who dies or who loses their livelihood due to the vandalism, looting and arson as long as it helps them WIN and increase their power.

They think black people are too dumb to see through their lies, corruption and their determination that there be a permanent underclass that they can keep in perpetual poverty that will vote Democrat. Many have been but many have had their eyes opened when they compare Black Obama (I've got mine and that's all that matters - gotta keep those black peons in their place voting for Democrats.) and Democrats back to back with President Trump and Republicans.

The DUmmies think this helps their cause. I wouldn't bet on it.
    OBAMA'S H1N1 VIRUS: From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...1-pandemic.htm

Trump's Tweet did not reference Protesters. It referenced looters.
    Timeline of US Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2169385

Timeline of China Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2184146

Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Trump's Tweet did not reference Protesters. It referenced looters.

You have to remember that this is the same happy bunch that can't tell the difference between legal and illegal aliens.

So my guess is they can't tell the difference between protesters, rioters and looters.

But then again they tell us every time ANTIFA assaults people and burn things it was a " PEACEFUL " protest.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Oogla! Taylor Swift and Variety, Trump
    is dooooomed for sure now!!!!

May the FORCE be with you!

Apparently I don't have the Taylor Swift NPC meme on my phone, but this works too.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Didn't we see how well it worked for her last time? Being political does not help musical artists or actors.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

What a pathetically ignorant statement to make. And with such a righteous indignation. How pure of heart she must believe herself to be.
    Who the hell needs another over-simplistic comment from a clueless entertainer who doesn't even have directions to the world she is talking down to. Either educate yourself or STFU!!

I don't know about you, but it just so happens that Taylor Swift is not my "go to" person for political or moral insight.
    If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier​.

If she keeps this up, maybe she can join the Ditzy Tricks' county fair tours.
    Timeline of US Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2169385

Timeline of China Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2184146

Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!