1. #1 Where is Biden?? 
    link

bmpbmp (272 posts)

Where is Biden??

This is a silver-platter opportunity for him to show leadership, compassion and wisdom. To show us how things can be different with him as President.

If he's not going to speak to this, in a national way...
    Biden? Leadership?

Where is he? He's cowering at home just like the majority of the House Democrats. They poke their heads out VIA phone or video in their home long enough to criticize REPUBLICANS - those who are ACTUALLY DOING the WORK to keep people safe and run the government.

And that's all they do - Biden included.

GemDigger (3,076 posts)

1. He was just on for about 15 minutes with Chuck
    Right. Poke head out, criticize President Trump, quit the interview, cower in home.

It's sooooo wonderful he's showing LEADERSHIP isn't it./sarcasm

He can't handle anything that isn't scripted and is any longer than 10 or 15 minutes.
    OBAMA'S H1N1 VIRUS: From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...1-pandemic.htm

Biden's at home enjoying his daily bowl of Jell-O trying not to drool on himself.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

Sadly, I bet Biden is asking the same question.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    If Biden sees a silver platter, he probably expects a Negro serving him. Maybe even that clean articulate Black guy.

Joe doesn't know where he is, and I feel bad for his family. They are continuing to let him speak, and he can't even do it.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Well, if it's like everything else he's talked about this year, he's hiding out until everyone else has taken a position and implemented their own solutions, then about the point their plans are well underway he'll pop up like a prairie dog with his own 'Plan' that will be a plagiarized summary of everything that's worked so far and nothing more.