1. #1 Don Lemon: WAKE UP AMERICA! We are at the cusp of a dictatorship! 
    link

Maru Kitteh (22,432 posts)

Don Lemon: WAKE UP AMERICA! We are at the cusp of a dictatorship!

Explains how this was all a "made for TV moment" STAGED by the White House and BLOTUS has declared WAR on the American People.

FINALLY, truth is spoken out loud on national television.

Democrats are having shit fits that President Trump has interrupted their bid to enshrine themselves as Dictators.

They thought that they could force the issue which they have declared quite openly on social media and message boards - there will be no peace until Trump resigns - no matter what we have to do to create chaos. In this case they sent their Antifa goons and Obama's love child BLM.

BLOTUS has declared WAR on the American People.
    So. Democrats including the hysterical Lemon thinks the "American people" are those who riot, vandalize, beat up and burn our cities and businesses. Just who is EVERYONE else that is not doing these things?

It's very instructive however. They leave NO CONFUSION that Democrats are on the side of the violent thugs.

bdamomma (55,869 posts)

1. he wants death to the American people

and he doesn't care.
    Maru Kitteh (22,434 posts)

2. Precisely. And now he's doing a photo op at the Episcopal Church.
    The church the Democrat approved THUGS and ARSONISTS set fire to last night.

I was watching CNN for a few minutes. They were absolutely disdainful when President Trump went to the church.

Maru Kitteh (22,434 posts)

3. He needs to be IMPEACHED AGAIN for using the US military for a photo op
    The assholes really think the majority of the people think the riots, vandalism, violence and fires as well as lost businesses and jobs is OK with people. Narrow minded stupidity driven with arrogance and hate.

crickets (9,250 posts)

5. Don Lemon was visibly upset. This is just awful, and it's going to get ugly. nt
    Of course he was. He's a arrogant, smug, jack*ss who isn't getting his way, and President Trump is still the President. (Since they consider President Trump 'dumb', just what does that make them that they cannot 'win' no matter what they do. He's still the President.)

And yes, if the riots, violence and arson doesn't stop it will get "ugly". Just like it gets "ugly" if you resist arrest and think there will be no consequences.

onecaliberal (16,255 posts)

11. I am really terrified.
    Really? Are we supposed to care? I LIKE the fact that criminals and those that support them are "scared" that there actually are consequences for law breakers.

Locrian (4,085 posts)

12. very accurate

Once he starts using the military there is nothing to stop him from using it to stay in power.

This is a dress rehearsal for the election - he will not go, and will use the military to declare war on us.
    He's never done anything illegal since being in office UNLIKE OBAMA.

Generic Other (26,231 posts)

8. He has destroyed our country

Sending the military against the people.
    Not 'THE PEOPLE". Violent thugs that are intent on destroying our cities for their love of violence and sense of entitlement and desire for power.
    OBAMA'S H1N1 VIRUS: From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...1-pandemic.htm

I would like to understand the vetting process that CNN uses to hire its TV personalities.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Timeline of US Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2169385

Timeline of China Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2184146

Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Here's another hysterical idiot.

link

highplainsdem (29,632 posts)
    Joe Lockhart: I've never been so frightened for our country as I am tonight. Trump has to go now.

Joe Lockhart @joelockhart

I lived through MLK and Bobby being assassinated, our cities burning, Watergate, 9/11 and other national tragedies. I've never been so frightened for our country as I am tonight. Trump has to go now.

6:48 PM - Jun 1, 2020

Twitter Ads info and privacy

76 people are talking about this

I lived through MLK and Bobby being assassinated, our cities burning, Watergate, 9/11 and other national tragedies. I've never been so frightened for our country as I am tonight. Trump has to go now.

Translated: NOTHING has worked and now he's destroying our newest plan. I'm sooooo SCARED. What are we going to do next to get him out?

I know!!!!

I'll tweet and let everyone know that HE HAS TO GO NOW!!1!!1!
    OBAMA'S H1N1 VIRUS: From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...1-pandemic.htm

Check all your razors and your guns, you're gonna be arrested when the wagon comes.
    Billie Holiday

The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.” Vladimir Ilyich Lenin
    Democrat evolution: JFK PUT A MAN ON THE MOON AND OBAMA PUT A MAN IN THE LADIES BATHROOM

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Lemon is a self-centered, Trump/America
    hating moron. Other than that, he's peachy.
    May the FORCE be with you!