1. #1 I feel like we've been raped. 
    link

Solomon (10,350 posts)

I feel like we've been raped.

I'm hurt, angry, and humiliated. Please don't flame me - I'm not trying to minimize the horrors of rape. I was the subject of an attempt at age 16. I was able to fight it off.

This time there was nothing I could do but watch this horrible travesty. This is so fucked up.

Restoring law and order is like being "raped".

But putting up with vandalism, violence, looting, arson, and thugs taking over our cities and communities...isn't?

Democrats should be glad that Republicans are for law and order or the thugs would be stacked up like cord wood. They're awfully smug and sure that there won't be any retaliation for their crime and violence.
    OBAMA'S H1N1 VIRUS: From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...1-pandemic.htm

DU-folk trivialize serious words like "rape", "terrorism", "genocide", and many more - facile and shallow.
    Timeline of US Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2169385

Timeline of China Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2184146

Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Power CUer
    It's the police who are being raped, snookums:

Buffalo Officials Duped By Professional Antifa Provocateur – Arrest and Charge Two Police Officers – Righteous Police Team Stand Together and Walk Out…
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-and-walk-out/

Martin Gugino is a 75-year-old professional agitator and Antifa provocateur who brags on his blog about the number of times he can get arrested and escape prosecution. Gugino’s Twitter Account is also filled with anti-cop sentiment [SEE HERE]. Last Thursday Gugino traveled from his home in Amherst, New York, to Buffalo to agitate a protest crowd.

During his effort Gugino was attempting to capture the radio communications signature of Buffalo police officers. CTH noted what he was attempting on Thursday night as soon as the now viral video was being used by media to sell a police brutality narrative. [Thread Here] Today, a more clear video has emerged that shows exactly what he was attempting.

In this slow motion video, you will see Gugino using a phone as a capture scanner. You might have heard the term “skimming”; it’s essentially the same. Watch him use his right hand to first scan the mic of officer one (top left of chest). Then Gugino moves his hand to the communications belt of the second officer. WATCH CLOSELY:

The capture of communications signals [explained in detail here] is a method of police tracking used by Antifa to monitor the location of police. In some cases the more high tech capture software can even decipher communication encryption allowing the professional agitators to block (black-out), jam, or interfere with police communication.

Unfortunately in the modern era the professional agitators have become very sophisticated and use technology to help create chaos. Their activity is highly coordinated, and as James O’Keefe has revealed in his undercover operations these professionals even stage events to manipulate public opinion.

When he was pushed away by the officers Gugino fell and presumably hit his head. As a consequence of the shove, the two officers were suspended and the Buffalo authorities have arrested and charged the two police officers. In a show of support the entire Buffalo police unit that makes up the Emergency Response Team resigned their position.

On Friday Buffalo Mayor Byron Brown admitted Gugino was a professional ‘agitator’ who tried to work up the crowd and had been asked to leave the area ‘numerous’ times.

However, despite the known ideology and intent of Mr. Gugino; and despite a more careful look at the video highlighting exactly what Gugino was attempting; the Buffalo authorities are frozen by political correctness and have now arrested and charged the two officers.

It's the police who are being raped, snookums:

Buffalo Officials Duped By Professional Antifa Provocateur – Arrest and Charge Two Police Officers – Righteous Police Team Stand Together and Walk Out…
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-and-walk-out/
    Interesting. I suspected something. He clearly had something in his hand and he went directly for the police officer. They pushed him away and he fell back.

Abuse of police power does exist, though not as much as the idiots claim. Antifa and the liberals are working hard to make it impossible for the police to do anything in the face of violence without being accused of abuse of power. Now they're claiming that nonviolent means are "abuse of power".
    OBAMA'S H1N1 VIRUS: From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...1-pandemic.htm