1. #1 NY AG: Trump isn't a dictator, doesn't have right to deploy military unilaterally in 
    link

This is an idiot who campaigned on the promise to investigate President Trump, so she's spending lots of time and money to do so and to sue President Trump and his administration.

Some of the DUmmies are just positive she is going to arrest him the day after he leaves office. Does anyone think that if the jack*ss had anything on President Trump that she wouldn't have beat a hasty trail to the House Jack*sses?

It's also one more reasons for the Republicans to say NO and HELL NO to money to bail New York out. If they have money for this and their boondoggle failure green energy and for illegal immigrants then they don't need the money.

highplainsdem (29,655 posts)

NY AG: Trump isn't a dictator, doesn't have right to deploy military unilaterally in American states

NY AG James @NewYorkStateAG

President Trump is not a dictator & he doesn’t have the right to unilaterally deploy U.S. military across American states.

We will guard the right to peaceful protest & will not hesitate to go to court to protect our constitutional rights during this time & well into the future.

7:30 PM - Jun 1, 2020
    Twitter Ads info and priva
    5,923 people are talking ab
    President Trump is not a dictator & he doesn’t have the right to unilaterally deploy U.S. military across American states.

We will guard the right to peaceful protest & will not hesitate to go to court to protect our constitutional rights during this time & well into the future.
    I hope she's right about that. But a law professor whose thread I posted yesterday explained how much leeway the Insurrection Act could give Trump:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213513271
    Know how she's a Jack*ss? "Peaceful protesters" are those that are vandalizing, looting and burning businesses.

I dare say that President Trump has the advice of lawyers WELL VERSED in the constitution and legal issues, while this idiot has nothing but arrogant boasts and hate.

Democrats, including the Democrat Propaganda media are outraged that President Trump would thwart their plans to allow Antifa, BLM, gangs and thugs to destroy their city in service to the Democrat agenda.

roamer65 (19,976 posts)

2. We may have to take it further than court.
    Oh really? Is that something the secret service needs to know about? Wouldn't be the first time DU garnered the attention of the secret service.
    OBAMA'S H1N1 VIRUS: From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...1-pandemic.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    I dare say that President Trump has the advice of lawyers WELL VERSED in the constitution and legal issues, while this idiot has nothing but arrogant boasts and hate.
    There's no shortage of lawless federal judges.

The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.” Vladimir Ilyich Lenin
    Democrat evolution: JFK PUT A MAN ON THE MOON AND OBAMA PUT A MAN IN THE LADIES BATHROOM

Oooopsie! Did NY's AG and some DU-folk just admit that Trump hasn't stepped in to quell the riots because the Constitution limits his powers? And not because he's "doing nothing"?

Proggies really need to coordinate their narratives better.
    Timeline of US Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2169385

Timeline of China Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2184146

Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Oooopsie! Did NY's AG and some DU-folk just admit that Trump hasn't stepped in to quell the riots because the Constitution limits his powers? And not because he's "doing nothing"?

Proggies really need to coordinate their narratives better.
    They still haven't figured out how this internet thing lets people gather more data than the nightly news or daily newspapers choose to show. We still get montages of different newscasters across the country using the same verbiage about various stories like they are all reading from the same script.

Plus the fact that Trump isn't playing their games flusters the proggies into such uncoordinated statements.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Quote Originally Posted by enslaved1 View Post
    ... We still get montages of different newscasters across the country using the same verbiage about various stories like they are all reading from the same script.
    "Grim Milestone" was last week's Gravitas Moment (the phenomenon called out by Rush in 2000 in which supposedly independent news people and Dem politicians suddenly start using the same uncommonly used word or phrase).
    Timeline of US Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2169385

Timeline of China Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2184146

Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Go ahead and protect your rights.

I hope those "peaceful" protesters loot the place bare then burn it to the ground.

And when your mayor and goobenator come begging for federal tax dollars to rebuild I hope Trump tells you all to fuck off.

You and your protestors can clean up your own mess.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.