1. #1 Trespassing: St. John's Bishop says Trump was on church property "without permission" 
    link

This is rich. A leftist Bishop that thinks she controls the sidewalk outside of one of the churches she's a Bishop for.

TheBlackAdder (15,999 posts)

Trespassing: St. John's Bishop says Trump was on church property "without permission"

As if the man is truly on a quest to be the most malevolent sack of crap in America, it turns out Donald Trump’s gaudy “walk” to a burned church next to the White House didn’t just come with the White House ordering the tear gassing of peaceful protesters to clear a path for the bone-spur-having fascist: Trump was trespassing on church property for the photo-op. He didn’t have permission to be there, says the Episcopal bishop responsible for St. John’s Church!

In a CNN appearance, Bishop Mariann Edgar Budde blasted Trump for the grotesque stunt.

“Let me be clear: The president just used a Bible, the most sacred text of the Judeo-Christian tradition, at one of the churches of my diocese, without permission, as the backdrop to a message antithetical to the teachings of Jesus and everything that our churches stand for.”

“I am outraged,” she fumed. “The president did not pray when he came to St. John’s nor did he acknowledge the agony of our country right now.”

So Trump was trespassing on church grounds after tear gassing the crowd that had peacefully assembled there.

So where did Trump get the Bible, anyway? Did he loot it from the church?

The bishop also spoke to a Washington Post reporter. “I am the bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Washington and was not given even a courtesy call, that they would be clearing [the area] with tear gas so they could use one of our churches as a prop.”
    Michelle Boorstein
    @mboorstein
    ·
    2h
    The Episcopal bishop of DC – who oversees the DC church Trump just stopped at – tells the @washingtonpost
    she is "outraged" and that neither she nor the rector was asked or told… “that they would be clearing with tear gas so they could use one of our churches as a prop.." 1/3
    They were told to move. They didn't. Make stupid decisions and you pay the consequences. There was no question what the consequences were going to be and they CHOSE to get tear gassed.

*GIGGLE* Since when is it TRESPASSING to stand on the sidewalk outside of the church? Or did CNN, the Democrat Propaganda machine LIE to her. Likely since they never tell the truth if a lie fits their agenda

Nevertheless, Bishop or no, this leftist shows that her LEFTIST POLITICAL BELIEFS and HATE are more important to her than Christianity.

She really thinks that the President or anyone else for that matter HAS TO HAVE HER PERMISSION TO HOLD UP THE BIBLE WHILE STANDING ON THE SIDE WALK OUTSIDE OF THE CHURCH?

And what would the hypocrite say if he did pray out loud while standing on the side walk outside of the Church that she obviously thinks she owns? (How DARE he! If he was a 'real' Christian he would have gone into a closet to pray and kept his mouth closed.)

And it's none of her business what the secret service has to do to move rioters, vandals and arsonists from the area. Does this idiot not know that it was people like that who set the church on fire? Or did she approve? Funny she had NOTHING to say that I heard in terms of telling the rioters to STOP and go home. Did she express that she was "outraged" that the violent rioters, vandals and arsonists that were trying to get into the Presidents residence were so threatening that the secret service removed him from the area? No of course not. She's a leftist first, a feminazi second (I presume) and a Christian third.

So she's "OUTRAGED". WHO CARES. The Secret Service doesn't answer to her.
    Last edited by Carol; 06-02-2020 at 12:10 AM.
    OBAMA'S H1N1 VIRUS: From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...1-pandemic.htm

Did she express outrage at the thugs who set the church on fire? If she did, I can't find it anywhere.

The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.” Vladimir Ilyich Lenin
    Democrat evolution: JFK PUT A MAN ON THE MOON AND OBAMA PUT A MAN IN THE LADIES BATHROOM

Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    Did she express outrage at the thugs who set the church on fire? If she did, I can't find it anywhere.
    She is an Episcopalian and one of the alphabet people so of course she has no problem with the people who burnt down her church building.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

They aren't called 'Episco-Pagans' for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    Which is why I left the Episcopal Church years ago and became a member of the Anglican Church of North America, an association of churches that still understand what the Bible teaches and and glorifies the Creator not the fickle nature of the created.
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit

Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    I read through a CNN article about her poutrage and it made no mention of her commenting on the arson(ists). Not that that proves she did not.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    She is an Episcopalian and one of the alphabet people so of course she has no problem with the people who burnt down her church building.
    I don't know what her taste in bed partners is, but the Episcopalian Church went hard-core Prog/activist 10 or 20 years ago. I would be a bit surprised if she actually condemned the riots and rioters.
    Timeline of US Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2169385

Timeline of China Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2184146

Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    Rimshot! Crash!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Which is why I left the Episcopal Church years ago and became a member of the Anglican Church of North America, an association of churches that still understand what the Bible teaches and and glorifies the Creator not the fickle nature of the created.
    Did Schorri or one of her successor-disciples, ummmm, confiscate your congregation's facility?
    Timeline of US Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2169385

Timeline of China Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2184146

1. Unless the St. John's facility was posted with "No Trespassing" signs Trump did not commit trespass.

2. If a significant area of St. John's facility is open to the public, Trump could not have committed trespass.

3. As for Budde's poutrage, elections have consequences. Trump is the President of the US.

Images have consequences. Trump lays out his order of business, drops the mic and walks across the street to the church. Joe Biden hiding out in his basement. Spin it anyway you want MSM, democrats and bishop; these are things the people will have in their head in November.

The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.” Vladimir Ilyich Lenin
    Democrat evolution: JFK PUT A MAN ON THE MOON AND OBAMA PUT A MAN IN THE LADIES BATHROOM

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Rimshot! Crash!!!

Did Schorri or one of her successor-disciples, ummmm, confiscate your congregation's facility?
    I stayed in the church because my parish had a conservative priest. He was allowed to run things the way he wanted and our church tithe to the diocese was not forwarded to the national church and was used for missionary work by the diocese. However, each national convention took away more an more autonomy from the diocese and the parishes. At this point my priest decided to retire and my wife and I decided to seek to worship our Lord in a place that was more welcoming to Him and His word.
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit