1. #1 Rosenstein sells us out 
    link

The DNC/Hillary/Obama/Piglose/Schitt Azz propagandists are out in force on DU..

Budi (777 posts)
    Rosenstein sells us out

Eric Garland @ericgarland
    ∑ 9h

Rosenstein - now working for Israeli spyware company NSO Group as a private attorney - appears to not have read the Mueller Report, or much else, if he's making this statement. https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/03/politics/rosenstein-opening-statement-transcript/index.html Ö
    Eric Garland @ericgarland

And for the rest...this is the most telling statement a person could possibly make. https://twitter.com/DavidCornDC/status/1268195051869548544 Ö
    David Corn @DavidCornDC

Rod Rosenstein: "Jeff Sessions is one of the most principled people I have ever met in Washington."

Yes, he said that.

10:00 AM - Jun 3, 2020
    Twitter Ads info and privac
    223 people are talking about this

"Americans did not conspire with them"

Referring to Russian election interferance

Anyone who doesn't tout the Democrat lie that President Trump conspired with Russia to win the election the jack*sses claim is a "sell out".

They have nothing. The lies and conspiracy to take out President Trump using our intelligence agencies and the intelligence agencies of conspiring countries goes right up to the top - Obama.

And the DUmmies and Jack*sses KNOW IT.
    mercuryblues (9,329 posts)

1. Of fucking course he did

I never hung my hopes on a republican to do the right thing.
    BSdetect (6,920 posts)

2. All evidence is to the contrary sir.
    What 'evidence'? Democrat/Jack*ss Party/DUmmie 'it's true because I know it is' isn't EVIDENCE.

Democrats are arrogantly playing with fire, thinking they aren't going to get burned, or better yet charred crispy.

SideStep (87 posts)

5. While we know that is bullshit...

Just as damning is that the President has done nothing about a foreign adversary influencing our elections. Just the opposite has happened. He is currently helping Putin. The conspiring part is still ongoing. We are just in the payback phase.

I think the truth is that a lot of insurmountable personal debt of Trump, necessary because he is a grifter and sucks at everything else, is being forgiven by Russian interests. Itís why they invested in him in the election in the first place. That and they benefit from US instability.
    Right. But they have NO EVIDENCE or PROOF of anything. It's all shit faced lies.

Bev54 (877 posts)

7. He is a milque toast

who is covering his own ass. James Comey called him exactly. It was something to the effect of Rosenstein will always do what is right for Rosenstein. He threw McCabe under the bus, this guy has no integrity at all.
    OBAMA'S H1N1 VIRUS: From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...1-pandemic.htm

The slimeball told a little bit of truth, and DU-folk didn't want to hear it or have it be heard.

Reality is Reich-Wing!!!
    Timeline of US Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2169385

Timeline of China Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2184146

Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

mercuryblues (9,329 posts)

1. Of fucking course he did

I never hung my hopes on a republican to do the right thing.
    Stop. Now provide evidence in detail and the reliable and unbiased information sources. If you can provide that you should be heard. But, in case you missed, the three years of this investigation and some $30M spent could not provide it. Schiff, the whole FBI/CIA honchos, and Nadler have, and never had a fucking shred of evidence. I know they said they did. But, they are all lying. Plain and simple. You think your intellect and clarity is far above gun clinging deplorables. Right? Guess what. You are wrong.

Short version If you think Hillary is honest and Flynn is not...a new word beyond the scope of stupid needs to be invented.

Let me get this straight ...

Al Franken is caught on camera feeling up a young woman who's asleep, but it doesn't count as sexual harassment ...

AOC has her picture taken in front of an empty parking lot claiming she was in front of a detenion center crying for the kids being locked up ( no center, no kids) , but it isn't fraud ...

Biden says on video that he shook down a country for millions of dollars, but its not abuse of power ...

They investigated Trump for over three years, but could not find evidence of wrong doing, and they think the lack of evidence is proof something happened.

Thank you DU for once again proving how fucking stupid/crazy you are.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    i thought it was a breath of fresh air after all this racist shit going down, you ain't seen nothing yet, a lot is getting ready to drop soon and they will have all sorts of things to whine about.

I hate to sound like a DUer here but perhaps all these riots and unrest are being used as a distraction for something much bigger coming down the pipeline.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

a lot is getting ready to drop soon and they will have all sorts of things to whine about.
    Their propaganda media will totally ignore it or will claim that it's been 'debunked' and the Democrats will ignore it or claim that it's not true meaning they will totally ignore the evidence.

Just like the Obama administration 'had no scandals" and Hillary didn't have any confidential or top secret intelligence information in her e mails she sent from her unsecured home brew server.

They all need to be tried and put in prison. They will not take this serious and will continue their corrupt ways unless there are severe consequences.
    OBAMA'S H1N1 VIRUS: From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...1-pandemic.htm