Thread: Eagles vs Cards: Game Thread

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    what was it rush said about McNab?
    Please Mcnabb would give a testicle for the receivers Warner has had in St.louis and Arizona.

I never cheer on the team that knocks us out of the playoffs but for you I will make an exception. :p

Quote Originally Posted by Lars1701a View Post
    Please Mcnabb would give a testicle for the receivers Warner has had in St.louis and Arizona.

I never cheer on the team that knocks us out of the playoffs but for you I will make an exception. :p
    You seem to like cheering for losers - so I'm happy to see you continue your tradition. :p
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Banned
    You seem to like cheering for losers - so I'm happy to see you continue your tradition. :p
    You make no sense the cards won (albeit by a slim margin) so how are they losers? or are you just going to act like a retard and say your team is better then mine? Thats all you ever do, you never point out any facts (cept for SB rings) For your sake I hope they have the same reffs you had in the last SB

I cheer for the Phills they won.

You make no sense the cards won (albeit by a slim margin) so how are they losers? or are you just going to act like a retard and say your team is better then mine? Thats all you ever do, you never point out any facts (cept for SB rings) For your sake I hope they have the same reffs you had in the last SB

I cheer for the Phills they won.
    They lost to the cards - now the cards are gonna lose to the STILLERS!! All thanks to you :p

Banned
    They lost to the cards - now the cards are gonna lose to the STILLERS!! All thanks to you :p
    Yes I understand you were quaking in your boots hoping the Cards would beat the team that smoked the steelers. It looks like that check to the reffs got cashed.

Yes I understand you were quaking in your boots hoping the Cards would beat the team that smoked the steelers. It looks like that check to the reffs got cashed.
    Is it my fault if the refs prefer the Steelers? :p MAYBE the Eagles should have done more to make sure that their checks didn't BOUNCE! :p