1. #1 Hopefully the retailers will have no return policies 
    Mayor Lightfoot Pleads With Walmart, Other Retailers To Not Abandon Chicago

Mayor Lightfoot said she’s hopeful major retailers will reopen the Chicago stores that were looted or otherwise damaged during protests surrounding George Floyd’s killing by police in Minnesota. But, she’s unsure of one of the biggest.

Mayor Lightfoot said she was on a conference call with Walmart and other major retailers that had stores looted or heavily damaged during the unrest in Chicago. She said she pleaded with them to not abandon Chicago.

“I think in the case of Walmart, what they were focused on was assessing the damage. They are doing an effort to donate fresh produce, to the extent of what’s left so it doesn’t perish, and other perishables, and they are talking their time, as I would expect.”
    https://truepundit.com/mayor-lightfo...andon-chicago/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    I wouldn't give them shit, let them eat each other

Why would they?

So the next time these assholes get upset about something, they go some place they can loot and burn.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Oh the irony. For the longest time, Rahm-bo Emanuel wouldn't LET Walmart into the city of Chicago.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Old White Man View Post
    I wouldn't give them shit, let them eat each other

ROFL H5!!!

We think alike, all the city's that let the mobs run amock should pay their own bills.

They can leave the looted burned out buildings as a memorial to black lives matter.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Old n Grumpy View Post
    ROFL H5!!!

We think alike, all the city's that let the mobs run amock should pay their own bills.

They can leave the looted burned out buildings as a memorial to black lives matter.
    I just closed my spotify account two days ago because all of a sudden a music streaming service had a third of my normal home page covered with the music of black lives matter. It pissed me off so bad I canceled it and was glad to be rid of it. I had a wonderful play list and it took me over 5 years to amass that much in one list but I can't cope with this communist bullshit taking place. I was sure to let them know exactly why I canceled, I think I was only one of many who did the same thing because they were really sweet talking me, it was a major blunder their management made allowing it to happen. They were number one in the industry but when you start pushing communism you will lose in the end and it has begun for them. I have Pandora music streaming now, the music is fine except they do have some screwed up licenses and you run into restrictions that don't allow you to keep an entire album as a play list, it is really silly because all I have to do is find the one song I want and add it to the playlist, it just takes a bit longer. I have two months to decide if I want to keep the paid version ..