1. #1 British MPs from all parties call for UK to stop teargas and rubber bullet exports to 
    link

So it's no longer OK to use non lethal means because it's VIOLENT when confronting violent rioters, looters, arsonists and bullies beating up people.

Guess we'll have to go back to using bullets if non lethal methods are banned or compliant liberal assholes refuse to sell them to the US.

HipChick (24,217 posts)

British MPs from all parties call for UK to stop teargas and rubber bullet exports to US

Pressure is growing on ministers to suspend the export of British riot gear, teargas, and rubber bullets to the US in light of a violent police crackdown against peaceful civil rights protesters in the country.More than 160 MPs from every major party in the Commons, including Boris Johnson’s own, have written to Liz Truss, the international trade secretary, calling for an immediate end to exports while an investigation takes place.

Meanwhile nearly half a million people have signed a petition on the issue in just a few days backing the call to end sales.The 166 MPs from the Labour party, the Conservatives, SNP, Liberal Democrats, Greens, Plaid Cymru, Sinn Fein, Alliance, and SDLP say there is a “need to act fast” and that the government “is bound by law to freeze export of all policing and security equipment to the US where it could be misused”.

“To witness not only the murder but what can easily be described as a lynching of a black man at the hands of a police officer is an incident that has shocked the world,” the letter, organised by Labour MP Dawn Butler says.

Boris Johnson faces questions over arms and riot gear exports to US

Labour urges Boris Johnson to suspend export of arms to US“The brutality now aimed towards protesters and reporters across the country is unacceptable.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a9551006.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a9551006.html

I won't mind it one bit. Things get out of hand, shoot 'em and pile them up like cord wood.
    OBAMA'S H1N1 VIRUS: From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...1-pandemic.htm

We dont have the ability to produce non lethal deterrents in this country?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

I can't imagine UK makes up any significant, irreplaceable source for this stuff.

Fuck them, next time the place is threatened with invasion we will let it happen.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Amazing so many screwed up countries are aligned with the coup attempt here in the USA. It says volumes when they come out of the dark and into the open. It ain't going to make any difference at all. I say cut off all aid to the UK and let them worry about the mussies they now have running their screwed up kingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    We dont have the ability to produce non lethal deterrents in this country?
    Just show up with a pallet of civil-servant job applications.

They'll scatter like cats.