1. #1 Trump has constructed a "Toddleroo" around the White House! 
    link

This is who and what Democrats are:

Initech (81,193 posts)

Trump has constructed a "Toddleroo" around the White House!

Tim Kaine @timkaine

“Toddleroo.” Designed to keep the toddler inside. What does this remind me of...

4:38 PM - Jun 6, 2020
    Twitter Ads info and privac
    545 people are talking about
    BamaRefugee (2,234 posts)

1. oh, they offer it in "BUNKER BABY BLACK"!!!
    That's right. Thread after thread mocking President Trump and the fencing that was put up, all the while ignoring that the reason it is needed is that LEFTIST SCUM tried to break through to the White House and there were credible threats.

They justify their violence and hate and they are PROUD of it.

And they seem to think that they are admired for it and is a 'win' for them.

RestoreAmerica2020 (2,042 posts)

2. Just hilarious

Wonder if they'll find it as hilarious when the next Dem President is threatened since that's now been deemed as OK by Democrats?
    OBAMA'S H1N1 VIRUS: From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...1-pandemic.htm

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Had the Tea Party protests ended up with murders of innocent citizens and widespread looting/mayhem, I'd bet DUmmies would be absolutely orgasmic that such barriers were in place to protect President Obama.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Power CUer
    This "Toddleroo" is meant to keep toddlers on the OUTSIDE.

The more Proggies mock and denounce measures to protect Trump and the WH, they uglier the show themselves to be.
    Timeline of US Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2169385

Timeline of China Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2184146

Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

We need to revive Harrison's and Tyler's campaign-song from 1840... Tip A Canoe With A Liberal In It. -(Tippecanoe And Tyler Too)

FAWI, the history of America's first campaign-song: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tippecanoe_and_Tyler_Too

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Had the Tea Party protests ended up with murders of innocent citizens and widespread looting/mayhem, I'd bet DUmmies would be absolutely orgasmic that such barriers were in place to protect President Obama.
    There was not one arrest or act of violence at any Tea Party rally. They even tried to say that a group of Tea Partiers were shouting racial epithets at black congresscritters during the ACA vote even though there is not one shred of evidence to support that. As far as I know, Brietbart still has a $100K reward for anyone who has video of said remarks and in 11 years no one has ever produced any. I made this meme today and it's 100% correct:

Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.