Results 1 to 10 of 26

Hybrid View

  1. #1 Stupid Liberal tricks explained on the CU. 
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    272
    During the primaries Bush convinced the Conservatives he was a conservative. Later in his presidency he betrayed the real conservatives and showed his true colors. The Conservatives on the CU call this a 'Stupid Liberal Trick"

    Imagine that.

    To sell and defend the Iraq war Bush claimes the inspectors were not allowed in Iraq. This is of course a lie ...and of course, the Conservatives on CU also call this a "Stupid Liberal Trick"


    Imagine being so stupid you actually believe that the liberals are responsible for Bush betraying the conservatives.

    Welcome to the CU. Where stupidity knows no bounds.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    548
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    During the primaries Bush convinced the Conservatives he was a conservative. Later in his presidency he betrayed the real conservatives and showed his true colors. The Conservatives on the CU call this a 'Stupid Liberal Trick"

    Imagine that.

    To sell and defend the Iraq war Bush claimes the inspectors were not allowed in Iraq. This is of course a lie ...and of course, the Conservatives on CU also call this a "Stupid Liberal Trick"


    Imagine being so stupid you actually believe that the liberals are responsible for Bush betraying the conservatives.

    Welcome to the CU. Where stupidity knows no bounds.
    Is this more of that "debate" you were looking for?



    Welcome to Ringo's world, where calling people names and throwing tantrums is called debate.
    Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.

    --Albert Einstein
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    272
    Simple question that NOBODY can answer.

    Do you believe it was a liberal trick when Bush betrayed the Conservatives ?

    Bet you can't answer this simple yes or no question.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Simple question that NOBODY can answer.

    Do you believe it was a liberal trick when Bush betrayed the Conservatives ?

    Bet you can't answer this simple yes or no question.
    Your right, I can't. You're required to enter a minimum of 10 characters to post.

    So your answer, no.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    548
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Your right, I can't. You're required to enter a minimum of 10 characters to post.

    So your answer, no.
    LMAO!

    I keep bugging SR to change it, but he won't listen to me! :D
    Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.

    --Albert Einstein
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    272
    coward.

    Just like I thought.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    coward.

    Just like I thought.
    So you ask for a yes or no answer, nothing more. You get it. Then you start throwing names out.

    This is why no one wants to have intelligent conversations with you.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •