Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26
  1. #11  
    Senior Member Ree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Nashnille
    Posts
    977
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Get it yet ?

    Bush betrayed the conservatives...

    And it is a 'stupid liberal trick' that allowed this to happen.

    How stupid can somebody be ? ...The liberals made bush betray the conservatives ? WTF

    The members of CU believe the liberals made bush betray the conservatives

    That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.....ever.
    Say what ya mean and get to the point quick....I don't have the attention span to listen to bullshit...

    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Get it yet ?

    Bush betrayed the conservatives...

    And it is a 'stupid liberal trick' that allowed this to happen.

    How stupid can somebody be ? ...The liberals made bush betray the conservatives ? WTF

    The members of CU believe the liberals made bush betray the conservatives

    That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.....ever.
    I hope you didn't blow your load all over your keyboard...

    Your proof for this conclusion?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Senior Member Mythic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    352
    The members of CU believe the liberals made bush betray the conservatives

    That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.....ever.
    Which is why nobody on this site has actually stated that liberals made Bush do that. You are assuming things and making up facts again.
    "Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives."
    -Ronald Reagan

    Life is a story; if you stay on the same page forever you will never finish it.
    "There are days you are the pigeon and days you are the statue."
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,072
    Honestly Ringo, put down one single qoute that proves that the members of CU believes that inane tripe that you typed out.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Senior Member Mythic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    352
    Honestly Ringo, put down one single qoute that proves that the members of CU believes that inane tripe that you typed out.
    He can't. He will just plug his ears and scream and wine in order to remain ignorant. Even though proven completely wrong he will go over to the DU and tell them all that people here at CU believe liberals made Bush betray Conservatives.

    Then at the DU everyone will be up in arms laughing and getting the same false confidence Ringo had when coming here, thinking none of us know anything.
    "Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives."
    -Ronald Reagan

    Life is a story; if you stay on the same page forever you will never finish it.
    "There are days you are the pigeon and days you are the statue."
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    gator
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Get it yet ?

    Bush betrayed the conservatives...

    And it is a 'stupid liberal trick' that allowed this to happen.

    How stupid can somebody be ? ...The liberals made bush betray the conservatives ? WTF

    The members of CU believe the liberals made bush betray the conservatives

    That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.....ever.
    I will debate you fucking piece of shit since none of the NeoCons on CU wants to discuss the failings of Bush.

    I think Bush had good intentions when he took office but was too weak to carry out his convictions. He listened too much to his NeoCon advisors. He compromised too much with the liberals. He listened to his daddy too much, who had a record of liberalism.

    Bush let down the conservatives in this country big time and because of that we have no rallying point and no leader.

    Obama didn’t win because Real America thought he was going to be The Messiah. Only stupid college Liberals and Blacks believed that shit. He was elected because Middle America didn’t give a shit. Everywhere we turned we saw more of the same. I voted for McCain simply because he would be better than Obama not because I thought he would be any good as President. Not much of a choice.

    I think it is clear that Obama will destroy America with his goddamn socialism and anti military bullshit. We will be far worst off four years from now than we are now and we conservatives will have nobody to blame but ourselves.

    We can’t blame the Liberals because they are so fucking stupid they don’t know any better. You expect stupid decisions from Left Wing filth. That is what they do.

    The people to blame are Conservatives like me and other people on CU. We are the ones that fucked up because we let the Liberals gain power by default. We didn’t put pressure on Bush when he was increasing the cost of government, spending more money than he took in, failing to seal the borders, establishing worthless entitlement programs and sending our hard earned money to Africa. We were so enthralled with supporting the troops in Iraq that we never got around to asking Bush why he invaded Iraq after 911 when the men that did the deed were mostly Saudi Arabians who bosses lived in Afghanistan. We never asked Bush why in the hell he was letting the Feds put pressure on the lending institutions to give loans to every goddamn illegal Mexican or inner city Black even if when it couldn’t pay it back.

    Because we didn’t stand up for our convictions when Bush was doing liberals things we lost everything.

    I am not so sure we can recover and this country will be a whole lot worse off in the future without conservative values and economics. At best we will fall into an European type stagnation. At worst we will lose our Republic to Left Wing despotism.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Senior Member MrsSmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,391
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Get it yet ?

    Bush betrayed the conservatives...

    And it is a 'stupid liberal trick' that allowed this to happen.

    How stupid can somebody be ? ...The liberals made bush betray the conservatives ? WTF

    The members of CU believe the liberals made bush betray the conservatives

    That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.....ever.
    Well, bless your heart, of course it is...because YOU said it. :)
    -
    -
    -

    In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

    Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Get it yet ?

    Bush betrayed the conservatives...

    And it is a 'stupid liberal trick' that allowed this to happen.

    How stupid can somebody be ? ...The liberals made bush betray the conservatives ? WTF

    The members of CU believe the liberals made bush betray the conservatives

    That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.....ever.

    Straw Man argument. You are arguing against a point no one (except you) made.


    Get a clue.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    Senior Member Ree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Nashnille
    Posts
    977
    Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    Straw Man argument. You are arguing against a point no one (except you) made.


    Get a clue.
    Is it time to start a "fund raiser" to buy him one???
    Say what ya mean and get to the point quick....I don't have the attention span to listen to bullshit...

    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    144
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree View Post
    Is it time to start a "fund raiser" to buy him one???
    lol!! now that was funny!!
    Aint but three things in this world thats worth a solitary dime,
    But old dogs and children and watermelon wine.
    Tom T. Hall
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •