Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hopefully they won't have to burn down the hotel when they 'guests' leave.
    "If every poor man is to come here and start requesting money for all his children, the applicants will never be satisfied and the nation's finances will collapse." Emperor Tiberius: Tacitus:Annals

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    Well, its all about how you process and filter information. I find it amusing that so many here claim to be so critical and careful about the information they take in from the biased media, yet absolutely fail so spectacularly to apply that scepticism when the information seems to confirm their preconceptions.

Sure if you want to call the people in the article sickos or sleazy etc, I don't care. But as per usual, the conversation moves beyond that, and the labels start being applied to all homosexuals... when that starts happening, the bigotry really starts to show through in force.
    The e-mail states that participants at the Homo sexual pig party will be able to shit, piss and butt fuck eachother to their heart's content. How would you like to clean that filth up and at the same time be subjected to a fatal disease. Since you have so many gay friend, you may be a participant for all I know.

I find it amusing for you to try and deflect their vile, disgusting behavior. You must be a freak yourself. Like I have said on several occasions, what they do in their own home is their own business. When they get out in the public domain doing their demented deeds, that does not fly with the overwhelming majority of society. What you infer as bigotry is actually stupidity on your part.

And this has fuck all to do with the OP story, and peoples perceptions of homosexuals.

Honestly, those are all good points, but I would more generously apply them to most politicians and partisans as a whole, those from my own ideological leanings as well... but still have nothing to do with the OP or my comments in general.
    Certainly the republicans are not without sin, but it is predominantly by a wide margin the democrats who scream and have fits for the rights of perverts to be able to do their perversions wherever they want and in front of whoever they want.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    The e-mail states that participants at the Homo sexual pig party will be able to shit, piss and butt fuck eachother to their heart's content. How would you like to clean that filth up and at the same time be subjected to a fatal disease. Since you have so many gay friend, you may be a participant for all I know.

I find it amusing for you to try and deflect their vile, disgusting behavior. You must be a freak yourself. Like I have said on several occasions, what they do in their own home is their own business. When they get out in the public domain doing their demented deeds, that does not fly with the overwhelming majority of society. What you infer as bigotry is actually stupidity on your part.
    I'm not deflecting anything.. but commenting on the typical behaviour of you and others in this thread... of judging all homosexuals based on the limited type of news stories you choose to inundate yourself with. I didn't really address the people in the article.. don't really care. They were gonna have a risqué party, people complained, they'll probably move somewhere else. Big deal.

I was giving you the more in depth analysis you were asking for..... sorry you don't like it. The function of most of these stories, and the reasons they show up all over sites like this is simply to reinforce prejudices. See my example about the evening news.

Banned
    I'm not deflecting anything.. but commenting on the typical behaviour of you and others in this thread... of judging all homosexuals based on the limited type of news stories you choose to inundate yourself with. I didn't really address the people in the article.. don't really care. They were gonna have a risqué party, people complained, they'll probably move somewhere else. Big deal.

I was giving you the more in depth analysis you were asking for..... sorry you don't like it. The function of most of these stories, and the reasons they show up all over sites like this is simply to reinforce prejudices. See my example about the evening news.
    Stick to the article at hand. You did not address any of my points that this type of behavior is disgusting; how would you like to clean it up after they had their pig sex party. I don't need any in depth analysis of the vile behavior of these freaks that participate in these activities. What a joke you are when you try to deflect the sordid lifestyle of many homosexuals. It is you who is prejudiced.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Stick to the article at hand. You did not address any of my points that this type of behavior is disgusting; how would you like to clean it up after they had their pig sex party. I don't need any in depth analysis of the vile behavior of these freaks that participate in these activities.
    I wouldnt.. I also dont care if some private venue decides its their thing and likes to host that sort of event. You (or I) don't have to like it. Comment away on what you think of their behaviour. I posted the way I did because the threads immediate jump from criticizing this particular group to demonizing all homosexuals, and now its even moved on to all liberals, and whoever else that isn't an anti-homosexual bigot.

What a joke you are when you try to deflect the sordid lifestyle of many homosexuals. It is you who is prejudiced.
    You are trying to deflect your own demonizations.

Banned
    I wouldnt.. I also dont care if some private venue decides its their thing and likes to host that sort of event. You (or I) don't have to like it. Comment away on what you think of their behaviour. I posted the way I did because the threads immediate jump from criticizing this particular group to demonizing all homosexuals, and now its even moved on to all liberals, and whoever else that isn't an anti-homosexual bigot.

You are trying to deflect your own demonizations.
    You would care if it was your hotel. A hotel is not a private venue, idiot. If they want to screw pigs in their own home, I could care less. If they do it in a hotel, that's where their vile behavior has impacted the employees, staff and patrons that will rent the room after these freaks leave. That should not be too hard for you to understand. Try harder next time at deflecting your fondness for all homosexuals. No wonder freaks are demonized; dunces like you will condone their sick behavior.

And this has fuck all to do with the OP story, and peoples perceptions of homosexuals.

Honestly, those are all good points, but I would more generously apply them to most politicians and partisans as a whole, those from my own ideological leanings as well... but still have nothing to do with the OP or my comments in general.
    It is a direct response to your comments. While you asserted that we believe any story if it fits our preconceptions, I'm saying that this pig sex party is totally consistent with the amoral behavior of liberals that we witness every day.

Duh.
    Nothing says "idiot inside" better than an Obama/Biden bumper sticker.

We have a right to privacy and sexual freedom
    I didn't realize that there was such a thing as sexual freedom. It seems that sex is regulated as much as anything else. What is this sexual freedom that they speak of?

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jeskibuff View Post
    It is a direct response to your comments. While you asserted that we believe any story if it fits our preconceptions, I'm saying that this pig sex party is totally consistent with the amoral behavior of liberals that we witness every day.

Duh.
    Consistent with stories you read that confirm your preconceptions, perhaps?