Thread: Scientists have found that Wealthy men give women more orgasms

Hybrid View

1. #1 Scientists have found that Wealthy men give women more orgasms 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Wealthy men give women more orgasms

Scientists have found that the pleasure women get from making love is directly linked to the size of their partner’s bank balance. They found that the wealthier a man is, the more frequently his partner has orgasms. “Women’s orgasm frequency increases with the income of their partner,” said Dr Thomas Pollet, the Newcastle University psychologist behind the research.

He believes the phenomenon is an “evolutionary adaptation” that is hard-wired into women, driving them to select men on the basis of their perceived quality. The study is certain to prove controversial, suggesting that women are inherently programmed to be gold-diggers.

However, it fits into a wider body of research known as evolutionary psychology which suggests that both men and women are genetically predisposed to ruthlessly exploit each other to achieve the best chances of survival for their genes. The female orgasm is the focus of much research because it appears to have no reproductive purpose. Women can become pregnant whatever their pleasure levels.

Pollet, and Professor Daniel Nettle, his co-author, believed, however, that the female orgasm is an evolutionary adaptation that drives women to choose and retain high-quality partners.

He and Nettle tested that idea using data gathered in one of the world’s biggest lifestyle studies. The Chinese Health and Family Life Survey targeted 5,000 people across China for in-depth interviews about their personal lives, including questions about their sex lives, income and other factors. Among these were 1,534 women with male partners whose data was the basis for the study.

They found that 121 of these women always had orgasms during sex, while 408 more had them “often”. Another 762 “sometimes” orgasmed while 243 had them rarely or never. Such figures are similar to those for western countries.
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle5537017.ece

I must be loaded then and didn't know it :p
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

I call Bullshit on this one. I've never made a lot of money, 50K a year or so but I'll take the Pepsi challenge any day of the week against a guy making 6 figures. I'll lay 10-1 odds I win.
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

Banned
    [QUOTE=marinejcksn;103591]I call Bullshit on this one. I've never made a lot of money, 50K a year or so QUOTE]

I have to agree with that but $50k would be considered rich in just about any country in the world outside the US. Plus, you get to keep more of your money tax wise in comparison to other countries. I guess the author of this article is too stupid to realize that, and what is the dollar amount and the cut off point between rich and not rich.

[QUOTE=lacarnut;103607]
    Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post
    I call Bullshit on this one. I've never made a lot of money, 50K a year or so QUOTE]

I have to agree with that but $50k would be considered rich in just about any country in the world outside the US. Plus, you get to keep more of your money tax wise in comparison to other countries. I guess the author of this article is too stupid to realize that, and what is the dollar amount and the cut off point between rich and not rich.
    Exactly. Plus, there are so many other factors besides income here that determine it. Age, ethnicity, backround...different women react to different things in different ways. When it comes to sex, women are the most complicated creatures on Earth; men aren't. This study doesn't prove jack.
    Last edited by marinejcksn; 01-19-2009 at 10:56 AM.

It's probably because the woman is thinking of all those $$$$ she'll get to spend, once it's over..:p