Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Obama refuses to surrender Blackberry - press refuses to surrender bias. 
    http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1
    Obama did not divulge just how he will overcome legal constraints, given the requirement of the post-Watergate Presidential Records Act of 1978 to keep a record of every White House communication.

Nor did he say how he would persuade his Secret Service protectors that the Blackberry does not pose a security risk, for instance if it is hacked over the air.

But Obama, who succeeds the unpopular George W. Bush on Tuesday, said the phone was a valuable part of a wider strategy to escape the White House fishbowl.
    It still amazes me that they can claim to be unbiased.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Patent Member
    But Obama, who succeeds the unpopular George W. Bush on Tuesday, said the phone was a valuable part of a wider strategy to escape the White House fishbowl.
    How else is he going to get sage political advice from people like William Ayers without taxpayers knowing about it? Seriously, he needs the Blackberry.

Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    How else is he going to get sage political advice from people like William Ayers without taxpayers knowing about it? Seriously, he needs the Blackberry.
    all of his emails - texts etc will have to be saved and logged. He needs the blackberry to A get instructions for the master pulling his puppet strings - and B to get talking points when someone asks him a real question.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    all of his emails - texts etc will have to be saved and logged. He needs the blackberry to A get instructions for the master pulling his puppet strings - and B to get talking points when someone asks him a real question.
    I think choice B is more likely.
    Personally, I wish I knew much about how to hack a cell phone, because I would just love to get my hands on those conversations and hand them to the media. Maybe when Fox airs a conversation between Obama and Ayers, Rev. Wright, Al Sharpton, or Pelosi... :eek:

Banned
    http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1 It still amazes me that they can claim to be unbiased.
    LOL. Have you guys been sleeping or smoking crack ?

The PRA is in the trash ...Bush showed us all that the President doesn't have to comply with it.

Sonnabend
    Oh look, it got out of the straitjacket again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    LOL. Have you guys been sleeping or smoking crack ?

The PRA is in the trash ...Bush showed us all that the President doesn't have to comply with it.
    and your evidence is????????

Banned
    and your evidence is????????
    The White House says the accounts were set up to keep political work separate from official business, but investigators concluded White House officials used the accounts to conduct official business in a way that circumvented the Watergate-era Presidential Records Act http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/06/...ils/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    The White House says the accounts were set up to keep political work separate from official business, but investigators concluded White House officials used the accounts to conduct official business in a way that circumvented the Watergate-era Presidential Records Act http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/06/...ils/index.html
    I ask for evidence and you give me accusations??? lol Maybe you need to go and ask your teacher to explain what evidence is.

Banned
    I ask for evidence and you give me accusations??? lol Maybe you need to go and ask your teacher to explain what evidence is.

"Investigators concluded"

Ask your mommy what that means.