1. #1 Rayshard Brooks Would’ve Been Charged On 10 Counts 
    In a defense filing for former Atlanta Police Officer Garrett Rolfe, who has been charged with felony murder in the Rayshard Brooks case, the Atlanta Police Department homicide detective assigned to the case, Al Hogan, sided with Rolfe, noting that he would have brought 10 charges against Brooks had he survived the incident.

“Atlanta PD detective assigned to the [Rayshard Brooks] investigation says he would have charged Brooks — not Rolfe — with 10 counts, including multiple felonies,” posted Philip Holloway, a legal analyst for WSB Radio (post below). Captioning a screenshot of Hogan’s letter, Holloway noted: “Usually law enforcement are witnesses for the state but this is from a defense filing.”
    DUI/DUI Less Safe, a violation of OCGA 40-6-391

Felony Obstruction, Two counts, a violation of OCGA 16-10-24

Aggravated Assault against a Police Officer, Two Counts, a violation of OCGA 16-5-21

Battery against a Police Officer, Two counts, a violation of OCGA 16-5-23.1

Theft by Taking, a violation of OCGA 16-8-2

Removal of Weapon from a Public Official, a violation of 16-10-33

Robbery, a violation of OCGA 16-8-40.1

[/QUOTE]

https://www.dailywire.com/news/read-...ign=benshapiro
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    I think this charge will be tossed if they get a real judge and not one of those judges that were handed a diploma to get his ass out of the school because he was there too long. Today things are so skewed due to all the pandering by these politicians and that includes all the gutless republicans who are all clamoring to ride the black lives matter train. I have been so disgusted with it I don't even bother to watch any news. I will vote for Trump in a heartbeat but some of these other slug republicans would have to take a damned deep breath before I would vote for one of them. A lot of them have shown how sorry they really are and this base renaming is a good example of the pandering at the expense of every Veteran in the US. Every base I was at would be renamed, it was good enough when I was stationed at them but now it offends a bunch of anarchist ass wipes, fuck all those bastards and the USA will reap what it sows. Now I don't care what they do, I'm just glad I have no grandchildren that would have to serve with the likes of what we now have in government. Most of our enemies are right there in DC and not on some foreign shore 10 thousand miles away, we have thieves liars queers perverts and you name it in our congress and senate , not to mention political supreme court judges. The republic is not long for life and soon to be gone. I'm glad I won't be here to see it happen.