Thread: I'm shocked

1. #1 I'm shocked 
    CNN: Shootings, Murder Surge in Democrat-Controlled Cities

Shootings and murder are surging in Chicago, Los Angeles, Milwaukee, New York City, and Philadelphia, all of which are Democrat-controlled cities.

CNN reports murders in Milwaukee are up 95 percent this year. They note murders in Philadelphia rose 24 percent as shootings rose 57 percent, and Los Angeles witnessed a 250 percent increase in murders during the first week of June alone.

Shootings have surged by 44 percent in NYC, compared to the number of shootings at this same point in time last year, and murder is up 23 percent.

On June 29, 2020, Breitbart News reported NYC witnessed over 11o shootings during a period of nine days.

On June 28, 2020, Breitbart News reported NYC witnessed 11 shooting victims in under 12 hours

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...rolled-cities/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

And any "public servant" who didn't fully expect this is too stupid to breath. I'll assume most of these "woke" politicians actually did see this inevitable outcome. That says how much these people matter to them. Those screaming support for defunding police, looting and tearing down anything they please including the economy are our enemy.

In St Louis they're looking into charges against the pair of lawyers in the mansion who defended their home in the private, gated community from the horde of protestors with, gasp, weapons. The libtard city prosecutor is investigating how she can torment them. She's the one who drove our Republican Governor Greitens from office. She's a real piece of work.

I think that she should review Missouri's Castle Law.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    In St Louis they're looking into charges against the pair of lawyers in the mansion who defended their home in the private, gated community from the horde of protestors with, gasp, weapons. The libtard city prosecutor is investigating how she can torment them. She's the one who drove our Republican Governor Greitens from office. She's a real piece of work.

I think that she should review Missouri's Castle Law.
    I heard about this. The media is attempting to paint them as the criminals as their gated property was breached. Arm up folks! Sooner or later, theyíre coming to your door.
    Itís not a civil war until both sides show up.

Already 4 dead in Chicago as they started keeping score yesterday.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Already 4 dead in Chicago as they started keeping score yesterday.
    It is going to be a scorcher in Chicago the next few days. The Chicago PD is deploying an extra 1200 cops to be on the streets, rather than neutering them like most liberal cities. The new "Top Cop" was the chief in Dallas, and a pretty solid guy. He said they're going to be clearing the fabled troublesome corners that are a drug haven. Good on them, hope it helps.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    It is going to be a scorcher in Chicago the next few days. The Chicago PD is deploying an extra 1200 cops to be on the streets, rather than neutering them like most liberal cities. The new "Top Cop" was the chief in Dallas, and a pretty solid guy. He said they're going to be clearing the fabled troublesome corners that are a drug haven. Good on them, hope it helps.
    Just an off-topic side discussion... I visited Chicago once around 1994? I could be off by a year or so. Did the Michigan Avenue thing, Nike Town, bought a baseball cap there. Sears Tower, etc. Typical tourist stuff for a one day visit on a Sunday. I was actually pretty impressed with the city. It appeared to be fairly clean at the time, but my exposure was nowhere outside of the mainstream.
    Itís not a civil war until both sides show up.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    Just an off-topic side discussion... I visited Chicago once around 1994? I could be off by a year or so. Did the Michigan Avenue thing, Nike Town, bought a baseball cap there. Sears Tower, etc. Typical tourist stuff for a one day visit on a Sunday. I was actually pretty impressed with the city. It appeared to be fairly clean at the time, but my exposure was nowhere outside of the mainstream.
    The parts of town that tourists usually visit are very well maintained. As are 90% of the city neighborhoods.

I've posted before that I really enjoyed living there. After my divorce, had no real reason to stay. Tax rates were already trending in a terrible direction, and even worse now. It is a wonderful city, but there are neighborhoods that have always had trouble with gang activity.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender