1. #1 Chess Is Racist Because White Goes First or Something 
    The events of this year keep exploring new reaches of insanity that none of us thought possible when we were stupidly saying “Happy New Year!” to each other. It’s March 121st, 2020 as I begin writing this and I’m exhausted just thinking about how much year is left. After reading about the “RAAAAAAAACISM” mob trying to cancel John Wayne I figured it couldn’t get much weirder.

Then I found out that chess is racist.

Or someone is seriously pondering whether chess is racist.

Yahoo! News:

Australian Chess Federation committee member Dr Kevin Bonham has refuted suggestions the rule of white pieces moving first was racially motivated.

Dr Bonham spoke to ABC radio’s James Valentine on Wednesday afternoon after a man posted to social media his child’s query about why white always moves first in chess.

Controversy arose when the ABC proposed a radio discussion on the matter and on Tuesday sought an interview with John Adams, an economist who represented the Australian Chess Federation in 2015.

Mr Adams declined the interview offer and went into a Twitter rage saying the ABC had taken the view that chess was “racist”. He also referred them on to Dr Bonham.

https://pjmedia.com/culture/stephen-...ething-n587572
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Jesus wept.
    If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier​.

Wait, I play Star Wars Legion (miniature ground combat in the Star Wars universe) and my army of choice is the Grand Army of the Republic.....Clones....in white armor. Using the idiot's statement in the OP, does this mean it's a racist army as well?
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar

Yin/Yang---RACIST!!!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Tires are racist because they are black and have to shoulder the full weight of the vehicle on the blacktop which is also racist.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM