1. #1 Republicans won’t even fight for self-defense 
    Forget about wearing a mask; what we really need to wear in this new version of America is a bulletproof vest or body armor.

As our country burns and life, liberty, and property are gravely threatened in America’s cities, Republican Sen. Tim Scott is focusing on renaming our military bases. Republican Sens. James Lankford and Ron Johnson are focusing on abolishing Columbus Day. Rather than deter and punish the violent anarchist mobs, they are taking their marching orders straight from the mobs. Who said violence is not the answer? Who ever said crime doesn’t pay?

I’ve been tracking the dangerous trend of motorists and truck drivers being attacked by mobs blocking the roads and even highways. One would think they could just avoid the worst neighborhoods of Minneapolis, Chicago, and New York and confidently drive unmolested by the mob. Nope. These people are everywhere, including in small towns in red states, yet they remain just as undeterred as they are in blue states.
    https://www.conservativereview.com/n...-self-defense/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

The GOP is an unmitigated failure. Trump got elected without their help and has mostly governed without their help. The Senate didn't convict Trump during the impeachment fiasco, but that was hardly a challenging vote. The fact is, the establishment GOP are a bunch of cowards and until they are replaced by true conservatives or by a new party I wouldn't expect much help from that quarter. It is time for the silent majoroity to act. If they don't, then America is lost. It is merely a matter of time before the nation collapses into civil war.
    If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier​.

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    The GOP is an unmitigated failure. Trump got elected without their help and has mostly governed without their help. The Senate didn't convict Trump during the impeachment fiasco, but that was hardly a challenging vote. The fact is, the establishment GOP are a bunch of cowards and until they are replaced by true conservatives or by a new party I wouldn't expect much help from that quarter. It is time for the silent majoroity to act. If they don't, then America is lost. It is merely a matter of time before the nation collapses into civil war.
    Sadly you're right, Ape. I'm so sick of the Bush followers betraying Trump. Romney is a joke. I'm sick of everyone surrendering to the mob. I'm sick of the church we recently joined urging everyone to take their online "White Fragility" class.

Today we passed a small local church with "Pray for Trump" on its sign. The other day they had another conservative type motto. Think when we're finally allowed to physically enter a church we might check it out. I'm sick of being surrounded by pious, holier than thou libs.

Geeze, just realized how many times I said "sick of". It's time for the silent majority to not be quite so silent.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

We need a new sub-forum, or at least a sticky, devoted to a permanent summary of GOP and "conservative" cowardice, stupidity, corruption, latent or open hatred of the President. It's easy to remember the scurrilous actions of Romney and the Bush clan the others are so numerous that it's easy to forget when they eventually come up for re-election.

Suggested title: Grand Old Party Hall of Shame.

The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.” Vladimir Ilyich Lenin
    Democrat evolution: JFK PUT A MAN ON THE MOON AND OBAMA PUT A MAN IN THE LADIES BATHROOM

I'm at least proud of our Missouri Senator, Josh Hawley. He's had the courage to truly support Trump. It's amazing as he was pushed by our former Senator Danforth, who I always thought was a RINO. Also like Senator Cotton. There are a few bright spots.

Have an ex-relative who used to be minority leader (before the Republicans became the majority) in the Mo. House and then was a R state senator. Saw his sister in a grocery store and she complained that she doesn't think he's a Republican anymore. He might have the R in front of his name, but doesn't follow his previous beliefs. Too many of them get caught up in wanting to just get along and wanting to pursue the consultant big bucks.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    I'm at least proud of our Missouri Senator, Josh Hawley. He's had the courage to truly support Trump. It's amazing as he was pushed by our former Senator Danforth, who I always thought was a RINO. Also like Senator Cotton. There are a few bright spots.

Have an ex-relative who used to be minority leader (before the Republicans became the majority) in the Mo. House and then was a R state senator. Saw his sister in a grocery store and she complained that she doesn't think he's a Republican anymore. He might have the R in front of his name, but doesn't follow his previous beliefs. Too many of them get caught up in wanting to just get along and wanting to pursue the consultant big bucks.
    Same with Jeff Van Drew in my district in NJ. He was a Democrat who switched to Republican because of the impeachment. Because of that, the Democrats here are going after him big time.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

Here, Tillis is campaigning for reelection against a stronger than normal dem. Tillis' adds are so damn lame. Hold china accountable has been the theme. (insert "No Shit") No message more specific than that. Pathetic and reeks of RINO with deep state dreams. But, I can't vote for a D. They all seem to turn into Pelosi as soon as they win.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rd-try View Post
    They all seem to turn into Pelosi as soon as they win.
    That's because the democrats have leadership and play hardball. They all get a nice chat with Nancy after they get to DC.

"You will vote the way I want on important issues and you will never criticize another Democrat or I'll put you on the Post Office committee and see to it that you are primaried and never receive a dime of DNC money. Have a nice day."

The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.” Vladimir Ilyich Lenin
    Democrat evolution: JFK PUT A MAN ON THE MOON AND OBAMA PUT A MAN IN THE LADIES BATHROOM