Thread: Conspiracy NY II: The Hudson
#1 Conspiracy NY II: The Hudson01-19-2009, 03:28 PM
Truth Hurts A Lot (1000+ posts) Mon Jan-19-09 02:18 PM
US Air might be lying about the bird strike to cover their
Passengers from the same flight route, same plane a few days earlier heard very loud noises coming from the engine. The flight attendants told the passengers they might have to turn around and then the pilot said they would stay in the air because some tests had been done and the plane was OK. One passenger said the sound was so loud and horrific that he texted his wife to tell her goodbye.BOWZER LIVES!!!
SonnabendGuest01-19-2009, 03:40 PMoriginalpckelly Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Mon Jan-19-09 02:36 PM
Response to Reply #18
21. Just saw one of them on TV, and US Airways does confirm...
that guy was on the flight/plane two days before. The text message could probably be traced. When did he send it? I thought cellphones don't work on planes?
That's the only hole in the story, but there are two other people who confirmed the story.
BSRGuest01-19-2009, 03:44 PM
How exactly do they know it was the same plane? Last time I was on board a plane, they never call out the planes identification numbers when giving the pre-flight announcements.
SonnabendGuest01-19-2009, 03:54 PMDennis Donovan Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Mon Jan-19-09 02:46 PM
Response to Original message
23. It sounds like they hit a bird coming out of LGA before...
...and the engine was not damaged enough to make it inop. Bird strikes are VERY common and most don't put the engine completely out of commission.
01-19-2009, 05:17 PM
Heh heh...DUmmys...you can't buy this kind of entertainment...
DCKit (1000+ posts) Mon Jan-19-09 02:49 PM
Response to Reply #1
26. This is the NTSB under the * maladministration.
We should all be experiencing outrage overload by now. However, I'll wait for the official story.davepc (1000+ posts) Mon Jan-19-09 02:59 PM
Response to Reply #26
34. What are you going to do after tomorrow when * can't be blamed as the sole perpetrator of all evilSynicus Maximus (54 posts) Mon Jan-19-09 03:45 PM
Response to Reply #34
51. It will still be his faultSolve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf
Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.
01-19-2009, 06:00 PM
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
- Central Florida
Even better (poor birds)...
01-20-2009, 05:09 PM
Top ten DUmmie conspiracy theories about the plane:
- The engine was shot out by a second gunman at the grassy knoll.
- The plane was brought down by uncounted Florida ballots that were stored in the baggage area for the last eight years, but which broke loose and jammed the jet intakes with chads.
- PETA believes that there's a secret government program designed to create an aircraft that kills geese in order to advance the Republican anti-goose agenda.
- The geese were actually Israelis is goose suits, sent to implicate peace-loving Moslem geese. This is "proven" by the absence of Jews on the plane.
- It's all a secret government plot to bring down aircraft with missiles and blame it on geese. We have disproven the goose theory by repeatedly throwing parakeets at a ceiling fan and not once has it fallen from the ceiling mount, which "proves" that birds cannot down a jet.
- The geese did bring the plane down, but only because Karl Rove trains geese to take out aircraft.
01-20-2009, 05:52 PM
- Join Date
- Apr 2004
- The Swamps of N. Florida
I don't get it. Was there some prominent democrat or something on the plane? They usually reserve these theories to explain how the VRWC is responsible for keeping them down.“I have learned now that while those who speak about one's miseries usually hurt, those who keep silence hurt more.”
God judged it better to bring good out of evil than to suffer no evil to exist.
St. Augustine of Hippo
01-20-2009, 06:18 PM
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|