1. #1 Conspiracy NY II: The Hudson 
    LINKO

Truth Hurts A Lot (1000+ posts) Mon Jan-19-09 02:18 PM
    Original message
    US Air might be lying about the bird strike to cover their
    Advertisements [?]asses.

Passengers from the same flight route, same plane a few days earlier heard very loud noises coming from the engine. The flight attendants told the passengers they might have to turn around and then the pilot said they would stay in the air because some tests had been done and the plane was OK. One passenger said the sound was so loud and horrific that he texted his wife to tell her goodbye.
    This DUmmie is toys in the attic.
    BOWZER LIVES!!!

Sonnabend
    originalpckelly Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Mon Jan-19-09 02:36 PM
    Response to Reply #18
    21. Just saw one of them on TV, and US Airways does confirm...

that guy was on the flight/plane two days before. The text message could probably be traced. When did he send it? I thought cellphones don't work on planes?

That's the only hole in the story, but there are two other people who confirmed the story.
    Oh FFS......

BSR
    How exactly do they know it was the same plane? Last time I was on board a plane, they never call out the planes identification numbers when giving the pre-flight announcements.

Sonnabend
    Dennis Donovan Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Mon Jan-19-09 02:46 PM
    Response to Original message
    23. It sounds like they hit a bird coming out of LGA before...

...and the engine was not damaged enough to make it inop. Bird strikes are VERY common and most don't put the engine completely out of commission.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpSuPDWswNs

Heh heh...DUmmys...you can't buy this kind of entertainment...

DCKit (1000+ posts) Mon Jan-19-09 02:49 PM
    Response to Reply #1
    26. This is the NTSB under the * maladministration.
    We should all be experiencing outrage overload by now. However, I'll wait for the official story.
    davepc (1000+ posts) Mon Jan-19-09 02:59 PM
    Response to Reply #26
    34. What are you going to do after tomorrow when * can't be blamed as the sole perpetrator of all evil
    Synicus Maximus (54 posts) Mon Jan-19-09 03:45 PM
    Response to Reply #34
    51. It will still be his fault
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Top ten DUmmie conspiracy theories about the plane:

1. The engine was shot out by a second gunman at the grassy knoll.
    2. The plane was brought down by uncounted Florida ballots that were stored in the baggage area for the last eight years, but which broke loose and jammed the jet intakes with chads.
    3. PETA believes that there's a secret government program designed to create an aircraft that kills geese in order to advance the Republican anti-goose agenda.
    4. The geese were actually Israelis is goose suits, sent to implicate peace-loving Moslem geese. This is "proven" by the absence of Jews on the plane.
    5. It's all a secret government plot to bring down aircraft with missiles and blame it on geese. We have disproven the goose theory by repeatedly throwing parakeets at a ceiling fan and not once has it fallen from the ceiling mount, which "proves" that birds cannot down a jet.
    6. The geese did bring the plane down, but only because Karl Rove trains geese to take out aircraft.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

I don't get it. Was there some prominent democrat or something on the plane? They usually reserve these theories to explain how the VRWC is responsible for keeping them down.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I don't get it. Was there some prominent democrat or something on the plane? They usually reserve these theories to explain how the VRWC is responsible for keeping them down.
    The geese are wildlife, and Republicans hate wildlife, ergo the geese were the target. Or maybe the plane. Moonbat logic isn't known for its consistency.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!