1. #1 They Don't Get No Peace 
    That's the lovely chant of the protestors parading around Kingshighway Ave, outside the Portland Place private area that is now famous because 2 of the residents dared to defend their house against a raging mob who had torn down the gate of the gated community and were on their way to terrorize the mayor of the City of St Louis. I guess the mob didn't like the homeowners brandishing an AR and a pistol.

They don't get no peace

Hundreds of protesters returned Friday to the home of the couple who confronted demonstrators with firearms on June 28 in St. Louis, Missouri.
    “Protesters marched along the busy public boulevard called Kingshighway, which intersects with Portland Place, a private street that is the site of the Renaissance palazzo-style home of Mark McCloskey, 61, and his 63-year-old wife, Patricia,” according to Yahoo! News.
    Chanting protesters on Friday stopped at the gate just outside the McCloskeys’ home for about 15 minutes. The gate that closes the private street to non-residents and extra metal barriers blocked the entrance to Portland Place, where the protesters had walked earlier in the week on their way to the mayor’s home nearby.

Inside the gate, more than a dozen men in plain clothes walked the grounds and peered out from a second-floor balcony of the couple’s home. One protester briefly straddled an iron gate as if he was going to jump over, but did not. No one threw anything and no one behind the gates showed aggression. One man on the McCloskeys’ balcony clapped along with the chanting protesters.
    However, it was not immediately known if the McCloskey’s were at home when the march took place.
    Friday night, photojournalism major Jennifer Sarti shared video footage of the protesters marching outside the Portland Place neighborhood:
    “If we don’t get no justice, then they don’t get no peace,” the group chanted.
    During a protest on June 28, the McCloskey’s used an AR-15 and pistol to defend their home when demonstrators allegedly broke through a gate near the house, according to Breitbart News.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

ďIf we donít get no justice, then they donít get no peace,Ē the group chanted.
    Sounds like a threat by a mob of rioters to me.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    I think I would be stocking up on 5.56 and toss that pistol into a safe space while replacing it with another M-16 , by the way .. to call it an AR is totally false and misleading, AR is Automatic Rifle, citizens are not allowed to purchase automatic weapons so it is a simple rifle that uses a 5.56 and today with all the changes and new weapons it might even be a different caliber but it makes no difference, it is not an automatic rifle which therefore it is not an assault weapon. With a nice little metal file you can damned sure make it full automatic very easy. These thugs weapons of choice are gasoline bombs and that's the guy I shoot two or three times just for the hell of it to see him light up like a candle.

What exactly is their definition of justice? They have been protesting the death of George Floyd of for over a month. The Police officers involved with Floyd's death as well as the death of Rayshard Brooks are in custody awaiting murder charges. The large percentage of corporations have knelt down in solidarity of the black lives matter crowd. Aunt Jemimah, Uncle Ben, Mrs Butterworth, and the Cream of Wheat guy have been retired. NASCAR has bowed to the blm movement, causing much dissatisfaction with their core base. "Protesters", rioters and looters have been given a pass on most things that would result in criminal charges being filed if not for the blm movement. Countless statutes have been vandalized and destroyed without any repercussions to the parties responsible, so again I ask, what is their definition of justice?
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    What exactly is their definition of justice? ?
    Most don't have a clue what any definition of justice is. It's just a word in their script.

Some it means all white people on their knees in front of the almighty black man who's carrying the same whip someone who may have been his ancestor was beaten with.

Some it means give me free stuff.

Some it means all cops hanging from trees.

And I'll bet the last three groups would give the same deer in headlights state that the first group gives when asked, due to lack of communication skills and vocabulary.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    What exactly is their definition of justice? They have been protesting the death of George Floyd of for over a month. The Police officers involved with Floyd's death as well as the death of Rayshard Brooks are in custody awaiting murder charges. The large percentage of corporations have knelt down in solidarity of the black lives matter crowd. Aunt Jemimah, Uncle Ben, Mrs Butterworth, and the Cream of Wheat guy have been retired. NASCAR has bowed to the blm movement, causing much dissatisfaction with their core base. "Protesters", rioters and looters have been given a pass on most things that would result in criminal charges being filed if not for the blm movement. Countless statutes have been vandalized and destroyed without any repercussions to the parties responsible, so again I ask, what is their definition of justice?
    Iíve given this some thought. Perhaps we should dig up the graves of the tiny percentage of slave owners that ever existed in this country and make their remains apologize. Twice. I wonder if that would do it?
    Itís not a civil war until both sides show up.

In Georgia, a taser is considered a lethal weapon. The police officer was in mortal danger.

The AG is a race baiter. He is also being investigated for misappropriation of funds.
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys