Thread: MLK Jr tribute

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 MLK Jr tribute 
    gator
    As some of the older members of CU know every MLK Jr Day I do some kind of fitting tribute to the great man. In the past I have discussed his legacy and his history. One year I even posted a tribute to the kind of food that Negroes eat.

This year I would like to do something a little different. Since we have a half Negro taking office tomorrow I thought it would be good to honor the Black Americans that came before him.

I searched around for a group of brave Black Americans that actually sacrificed for the Constitution to keep this country free from the tyranny of oppression by the Federal government.

I would like to honor those brave Black Confederate soldiers that fought against that madman Lincoln and his gang of Union Army thugs. The thugs that invaded America and killed American citizens and destroyed American cities.

First I would like to share a musical tribute to the brave Black Confederate Heroes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GVIA...C19E4&index=45

Here is a little history if you are interested:

http://www.geocities.com/pentagon/bu...ack.html#intro

Shortly after the surrender of Fort Sumter by Major Anderson in April of 1861, a company of armed, colored soldiers was seen marching through Charleston, South Carolina. (16)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A company of free black men offered their serviced to the Governor of Tennessee as soldiers. Soon afterwards in June of 1861, the governor accepted into state service all male persons of color. (17)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 1st Louisiana Regiment of Native Guards was a military unit composed of free black men. They were organized in 1861 and early 1862. (18)
    Here is a past leader of the NAACP talking about his southern heritage and honoring the Confederacy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8hPo...eature=related

God bless the Black Americans that fought for the Constitution at a time when the Liberals were trying to destroy this country.

Maybe the oppression we will see from Obama will encourage other Americans to stand up for what is right just like those brave Black Confederate soldiers did 150 years ago.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    God bless the Black Americans that fought for the Constitution at a time when the Liberals were trying to destroy this country.
    Lincoln get's way too much credit for being a great guy.....

Hope you've gotten to read DiLorenzo .. ;)
    Great book. http://www.amazon.com/Real-Lincoln-A.../dp/0761536418
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Banned
    yawn.

more of the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    yawn.

more of the same.
    Says the broken record.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Next time some home grown terrorists want to fire on American soldiers and American military installations, they will think twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    yawn.

more of the same.
    Hey I saw someone who isn't a Bushy apologist called you out to debate the Bush record and you balked.

http://www.conservativeunderground.c...256#post103256

then you find the time to make that B.S. comment here?
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

gator
    Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    Next time some home grown terrorists want to fire on American soldiers and American military installations, they will think twice.
    They were South Carolina installations. You may not know this but South Carolina was a sovereign state and had the right to evict any Northeast yankee terrorists they wanted to.

You must be talking about the left wing yankee terrorists that were sent to invaded parts of America and killed American citizens and burned down American cities, correct?

It doesn't really make any difference now that South Carolina and the rest of the Confederacy were right. After all the war is long over and the good guys lost.

What makes a difference is that we honor those brave Black Confederate soldiers that sacrificed to restore the Republic and the Constitution when the NE Liberals took over the government. Since you live in Arkansas I know you understand the tyranny of Lincolnís filthy government.

We will see a lot of the same things with Obamaís filthy government, wonít we?

You donít have problems with honoring Black Americans, do you?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    They were South Carolina installations. You may not know this but South Carolina was a sovereign state and had the right to evict any Northeast yankee terrorists they wanted to.

You must be talking about the left wing yankee terrorists that were sent to invaded parts of America and killed American citizens and burned down American cities, correct?

It doesn't really make any difference now that South Carolina and the rest of the Confederacy were right. After all the war is long over and the good guys lost.

What makes a difference is that we honor those brave Black Confederate soldiers that sacrificed to restore the Republic and the Constitution when the NE Liberals took over the government. Since you live in Arkansas I know you understand the tyranny of Lincolnís filthy government.

We will see a lot of the same things with Obamaís filthy government, wonít we?

You donít have problems with honoring Black Americans, do you?
    You didn't honor the blacks that were enslaved and helped build the south did you? on thats right you we're to busy beating them and killing them to honor said slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Lars1701a View Post
    You didn't honor the blacks that were enslaved and helped build the south did you? on thats right you we're to busy beating them and killing them to honor said slaves.
    The widespread beating and killing of slaves is the biggest crock of shit ever. Slavery was wrong, there's no denying that. I live in the south, where agriculture is still king. I have never seen a farmer beating his tractor, or combine, or peanut picker.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad