Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 OMFG. JESUS H KERIST. SISSY DOODY CRAP. 
    link

PCIntern (19,607 posts)

OMFG. JESUS H KERIST. SISSY DOODY CRAP.

So I happen to live in Ventnor, New Jersey which is the conjoining town to Atlantic City. Our boardwalk and beaches are contiguous. It was a gorgeous afternoon, and so we decided to take a walk at the shoreline as the tide comes in and out of the beautiful ocean and sky and the warm sun baked us gently and the delicious seabreeze was a boon to my nostrils. It is the kind of afternoon down here for which many of us moved: just simply gorgeous, temperate, calm, and the air filled with life and joy.

And then I saw it: an encampment on the beach in the crowded Area behind one of the lifeguards with a gigantic 8 x 10 foot... not inch... FOOT sign: ďTRUMP 2020Ē. I will have you know that it ruined my whole fucking afternoon. Despite my better efforts to overcome it, the thought that somebody would have the temerity to bring something like that down to an idyllic beach is so painful and so intrusive that I was tempted, but of course I didnít, to go over and give them as we used to say, a piece of my mind. It was utterly revolting and I hope and pray that the family that brought it gets sick as dogs with COVID-19. I know thatís not nice to say, but they sure made me sick. And one good turn deserves another, right? Fuckiní-A Right. Aggressive sons of bitches....never mind, I have to make myself a stiff drink and go sulk.

Yep. The Jack*sses are triggered by a Trump 2020 sign, and like the arrogant jack*sses they are they think they're entitled to not have it displayed or to destroy it.

Ilsa (55,495 posts)

2. I'm sorry there isn't a way to

Paint over it, burn it down, sandblast, etc.
    Captain Zero (1,563 posts)

3. Paint ball gun practice.
    Totally Tunsie (6,075 posts)

4. I feel your pain.

Nausea rolls over me when I have to drive past the Chump 2020 store about a mile from my home. It's on a main street, and there's no way around it. The huge signs are annoying, but they've just added a life-sized Chump blow-up, complete with blue suit and red tie, to wave at passing cars. Oh, for the want of a BB gun...

There is good news, however. The reason the signs and other junk are so visible is due to the lack of cars in the parking spots. Hopefully, that continues.

kimbutgar (13,194 posts)

17. They would't dare open one of those shops in the SF Bay Area

It would be vandalized every night.
    onetexan (5,920 posts)

6. Somebody paint over that damn sign with BIDEN's name
    smirkymonkey (52,864 posts)

7. Trumpism is a sickness.

It really is. What concerns me is, what are these people going to do when he is gone? What are they going to channel all that energy, rage and hatred into?

I felt really angry after reading your story, and I am pretty sure I know how you feel. Why do they need to drag politics in general, and Trump in particular into every facet of our lives. You would think the beach would be one place where you could go to get away from it all and just enjoy a pleasant, relaxing day.

But no, there they fucking are, all up in your face with their insane, cultlike adoration of a man who isn't fit to live free in normal society. It's just so INTRUSIVE, and it seems to be everywhere all the time, just like the man himself.

Anyway, enjoy your cocktail and try to focus on something more pleasant. Funny/Silly movies always work for me.
    Gee what's the problem if we treat the Democrat president and Democrats exactly like they have treated President Trump and Republicans. They always say payback is a bitch. We know the media and deep state will be in bed with the Democrats, but there are other methods. Jack*sses seem to think violence and riots are A-OK so there is always that. Maybe it will be time to teach the Democrat elites that their position and money don't insulate them from the consequences of what they have done.
    stillcool (28,114 posts)

9. that sucks....such a peaceful place spoiled...

and you know they did it just to piss people off. They're like dogs having to mark their territory. An old guy who lives on the main drag around here has a big Trump sign leaning against his barn door. It's been there since before the election. It just lights me up whenever I see it, and I want to drive the car right through his house. My imagination goes places, you wouldn't believe.
    So rioting, looting, vandalism and mob rule is more than OK but a Trump sign....Oh not that destroys their peace of mind. Naturally the jack*sses are not concerned with the peace of mind of those who have had their businesses destroyed or who have been killed by the racists that go by the Black supremacist moniker of Black Lives Matter.
    lambchopp59 (1,373 posts)

12. Compensatory shouts of frustration

I believe many Trumpers know their clock is ticking ominously, the jig is up, the plans failed spectacularly and all the MAGA delusions and white supremacist shit are becoming wildly apparent.
    But Fox Noise keeps them reinforced, is inciting their louder and louder acts of defiance daily.
    I have lived on the shores of a beautiful California lake. One of the few that is safe for swimming precisely because motorboats and other polluting devices are not allowed.

Yet, over the memorial day weekend was a YACHT, motoring along defiant of the environmental reg's, with the biggest "Trump 2020" flag waving in the breeze.

I was sickened, trying to avoid gazing at the blight in our clean, natural lake.
    The other observance was a huge, "redneck" pickem'up truck, driving around wildly, throwing out beer cans and trash, bed full of boisterously loud, sexist and obviously drunken dipshits. It also had the same "Trump 2020" flag.

Time and time again I'm observing the worst, most reprehensible acts of stupidity from these freaks. The idiot couple who attempted to paint over the BLM mural in Martinez, Ca just south of us here, have been busted and may serve some jail time.
    Just give them enough rope, PC. They'll hang themselves.
    Meanwhile Biden is still cowering in his basement.
    OBAMA'S H1N1 VIRUS: From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...1-pandemic.htm

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    You think that's bad, wait until Day After Election, I am patiently waiting for it. Talk about free amusement

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Overly emotional adult children.

Shaddup, PC Janitor!
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

You just want to yell " GROW THE FUCK UP ALREADY !!!!!!

They got threads over there complaining that where they live is " DANGEROUS " because there are Trump Supporters living around there; like all the rioting, looting, arson and murders are okay with their ass.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

To be honest, I'm not sure how I'd react to a Biden sign ....... I haven't seen one yet, even here in Silicon Valley, . I didn't lose my @#$% when I saw Obama and Hillary signs ...... and still don't when I see Obama, Bernie, and Hillary bumperstickers, which I see several times a week.
    Timeline of US Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2169385

Timeline of China Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2184146

Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    To be honest, I'm not sure how I'd react to a Biden sign ....... I haven't seen one yet, even here in Silicon Valley, . I didn't lose my @#$% when I saw Obama and Hillary signs ...... and still don't when I see Obama, Bernie, and Hillary bumperstickers, which I see several times a week.
    That is because you are an adult with an adult's responses to things that you might disagree with.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

I canít imagine going through life with a partisan stick rammed that far up my ass. A sea of Obama and Beto bumper stickers and signs in Austin did not phase me, I just chuckled at them. Believe it or not, I donít recall seeing an overwhelming number of Hillary Clinton bumper stickers and signs leading up to the 2016 election. No one around here really voted for her, they voted against Trump.
    Itís not a civil war until both sides show up.

PCIntern is freaking mental to be so triggered over a simple Trump sign. Yet, I bet he/ she would have no problem with an equally large BLM or Antifa sign in the same location.
    Gotta love how lambchopp59's obvious bouncy included not just one but BOTH of the DUmmies' favorite crude stereotypes of Republicans: EEEEEEEVVVIIIIIIILLL rich people cruising in yachts and violating environmental laws freely (Like live action Captain Planet villains), and drunken rednecks in a pickup truck driving around and throwing beer cans everywhere (Fun fact: Most conservatives are usually pretty good about picking up their trash in public areas due to their deep belief in personal responsibility, whereas liberal groups like Occupy, Antifa, BLM, etc., are such champions of the environment that they almost always leave the public areas where they demonstrate looking like garbage dumps and smelling like Woodstock port a potties due to their own deep belief in letting someone else be the one to do work for them).
    Btw, how would lambchopp know that the fictitious rednecks driving by were "Sexist"? Did she hear them in the middle of a conversation about women as their truck zoomed by?
    Last edited by movie buff; 07-13-2020 at 11:16 AM.

And then I saw it: an encampment on the beach in the crowded Area behind one of the lifeguards with a gigantic 8 x 10 foot... not inch... FOOT sign: ďTRUMP 2020Ē. I will have you know that it ruined my whole fucking afternoon.
    as it should have if you are an intolerant whiny little bitch who thinks that freedom of speech and expression only apply to you.

Ilsa (55,495 posts)

2. I'm sorry there isn't a way to

Paint over it, burn it down, sandblast, etc.
    Captain Zero (1,563 posts)

3. Paint ball gun practice.
    kimbutgar (13,194 posts)

17. They would't dare open one of those shops in the SF Bay Area

It would be vandalized every night.
    onetexan (5,920 posts)

6. Somebody paint over that damn sign with BIDEN's name
    How many of us became so triggered when those obama HOPE posters popped up all over back during his campaign to the point of letting the artwork ruin our day or made us want to vandalize to remove the posters?
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Gee PCDufus, why don't you go get a
    Biden sign and display it proudly???

Moron, assuming this ever really happened.
    May the FORCE be with you!