Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 If you go to the Goya website, you can leave feedback. 
    link

Stinky The Clown (61,459 posts)

If you go to the Goya website, you can leave feedback.

Here is mine:

I have been a loyal Goya customer for years and years. Now, I find I have bought my last Goya product. Your overt support for Trump and now the disgusting and illegal promotion by his daughter has ended my loyalty. You are a Latin food company and you support the man who puts Latin children in cages and bars Latinos from entering the country as asylum seekers. Shame on you. How do you sleep at night.

We are done.
    They thanked me for my feedback. How nice.

Siwsan (15,289 posts)

2. What shocks me is, how did that CEO not realize the mindless stupidity of his statement?

Especially given the current socio/political atmosphere.
    "Current socio/political atmosphere" meaning the FACIST DICTATORIAL Democrats are demanding fealty of all to the Democrat Jack*ss's and their Marxist Anarchist Media minions. If Democrats have a death wish they should keep touting this.

azlatina (58 posts)

8. Here is what I posted...

I selected the subject saying I was interested in purchasing products for my business. Figured it would go to a different screener than just regular customer service:

I have used a variety of Goya products for years. Now, I will no longer purchase any Goya products. Your overt support for Trump and now the disgusting and illegal promotion by his daughter has ended my loyalty. You are a Latin food company showing support for the man who kidnaps Latin children from their parents and puts them in cages and bars Latinos seeking asylum from entering the country. You are also homophobic and anti-choice. Shame on you. Your support for a racist, misogynist, homophobic, rapist, adulterer, liar, grifter on a large scale, criminal, failed businessman, ignoramus, etc., makes you as evil as the resident in the people's White House.
    No surprise, the fascist shit stain LIED.
    phylny (6,680 posts)
    11. My comments:

I have always bought Goya products, even when there were cheaper options at the grocery store, because of the quality of your food. I am no longer a customer. Mr. Unanue's support for Donald Trump, saying we are "blessed" to have him as our leader, and Ivanka Trump's unethical promotion of your product on Twitter have disgusted me. You see a man who calls Mexicans rapists, who keeps children in cages, and who is racist, and you still support him? How blessed are the people seeking asylum? How blessed are the babies who will never know their parents, the mothers who had nursing babies ripped away from them by Trump's diabolical regime?

You whine about freedom of speech. You have the right to say what you want, and I have the right to find another company to support.
    Goya's probable response based on his subsequent statement about not apologizing is "F*ck off fascist assh*le, right is right".

Democrats make it beyond clear HOW they will lead the country if corrupt Biden wins the election. They will destroy anyone who DARES to oppose them.
    OBAMA'S H1N1 VIRUS: From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...1-pandemic.htm

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Still no Goya products at my local grocery last night. The largest of the chain of stores, and there are two long aisles of Asian, Mexican and other "cultural" foods. My hunch is conservatives are buying them all.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

My guess is that for every person boycotting Goya products there are 5-10 people that are 1st time buyers.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

My guess is 80% of the boycotters have never bought any goya products in their lives.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

The CEO did the right thing.

Saying you're sorry to a bunch of Leftist/ SJWs is never enough.

First they'll want you to humble yourself on Social Media ...

Then they want you send out an e-mail to every Left-Wing group saying how sorry you are ...

Then they'll want a video on YOUTUBE saying you regret what you said ...

Then they'll want you to go CNN and MSNBC and say how sorry you are again ...

Then a bunch of Left-Wing groups will demand you give them money ...

Then more Left-Wing groups will demand you give them jobs where they don't have to do anything but get paid lots of money ...

Then they want you to go on Social Media and humble yourself , and the whole thing starts again ...

These jerkazoids want you to debase youself for eternity because they get off on having power over other people.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by enslaved1 View Post
    My guess is 80% of the boycotters have never bought any goya products in their lives.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    I'd up that to 99%. Just like those who bitched and moaned about Chick-fil-A.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    The CEO did the right thing.

Saying you're sorry to a bunch of Leftist/ SJWs is never enough.

First they'll want you to humble yourself on Social Media ...

Then they want you send out an e-mail to every Left-Wing group saying how sorry you are ...

Then they'll want a video on YOUTUBE saying you regret what you said ...

Then they'll want you to go CNN and MSNBC and say how sorry you are again ...

Then a bunch of Left-Wing groups will demand you give them money ...

Then more Left-Wing groups will demand you give them jobs where they don't have to do anything but get paid lots of money ...

Then they want you to go on Social Media and humble yourself , and the whole thing starts again ...

These jerkazoids want you to debase youself for eternity because they get off on having power over other people.
    Well said, Dan!

Another Prog Boycott being swamped by a normal-people buycott!
    Timeline of US Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2169385

Timeline of China Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2184146

Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Meh.Most of them have probably stolen more than they've ever bought.

You are a Latin food company and you support the man who puts Latin children in cages
    stinky...that one sentence tells the story. You are blinded by idealism, or stupid. There may be others, but these are the most likely paths to such pain inducing ignorance.