1. #1 Guy driving around town yelling at people 
    LOL. Here's an OBVIOUS bouncy. They think they're sooooo smart and they know what conservatives believe and how they think and talk. Their bouncies are almost always littered with liberal lore (lies) and other stupidity.

link

G_j (40,041 posts)

Guy driving around town yelling at people

Downtown Asheville NC., Standing out in front of our building, when this dude drives by and yells at a group of masked tourists that they donít need to wear masks. He then drives around the block and yells the same thing at us. We yelled at him that he was wrong and just shut up. He came back again, yelling something about a hoax. Told him we live here and please get the fuck out of our neighborhood.

Crazy..

cyclonefence (3,109 posts) 7. They are so much louder than we are

because they are echoing what Trump is saying, that they feel like their views represent everyone else's views, too. They don't understand that they are the whackos. At any other time in our history, they would not have had the guts to behave like this in public. I'm glad people are yelling back at them, but I worry that the nutjobs are going to start shooting, believing that they represent the will of the people.

I have neighbors who proudly display Trump signs, yet I worry about putting a Biden bumper sticker on my car for fear of retaliation. Who told them they could be as loud and crude as they want to be, and we have to behave nicely and tolerate their shenanigans with a smile? I'm tired of being the polite one.
    LOL. But the only people who say President Trump said COVID-19 was a "hoax" was DEMOCRATS. He didn't say that.

idziak4ever1234 (319 posts)

12. I'm convinced someone acted like....

They were going to hit me with their truck intentionally because I had on a mask.
    Mariana (10,465 posts)

16. Did anyone get pictures or video?

He should be made famous.
    ScratchCat (1,245 posts)

17. And all this because why?

Because one single individual called it a "hoax". One single person. That's where we are folks - millions of people willing to pretend a virus isn't real because they can't admit they threw a racial hissy-fit and voted for a con man.

I don't know that we make it past this.
    OBAMA'S H1N1 VIRUS: From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...1-pandemic.htm

Here's the actual tape of G_j yelling at the guy... " You're wrong and just shut-up!! "
    Abbott & Costello Meet The Tingler