1. #1 Fuck you, you fucking fuck. 
    Sonnabend
    DU's greatest intellectual holds forth

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x4837552
    bleever Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Thu Jan-15-09 08:07 PM
    Original message
    Fuck you, you fucking fuck.

Advertisements [?]
    Edited on Thu Jan-15-09 08:12 PM by bleever

You fucked up the world, our country, and now you're patting yourself on your fucking back.

Fuck that.

That is all.
    bleever Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Thu Jan-15-09 08:07 PM
    Original message
    Fuck you, you fucking fuck.

Advertisements [?]
    Edited on Thu Jan-15-09 08:12 PM by bleever

You fucked up the world, our country, and now you're patting yourself on your fucking back.

Fuck that.

That is all.
    zogtheobvious (35 posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Fri Jan-16-09 04:52 PM
    Response to Reply #8
    126. Hmmm

I wonder if he'd have Secret Service protection? That'd be a sight, wouldn't it? Our tax dollars at work.
    Yes, he does. DUH.

Kazak (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Thu Jan-15-09 09:11 PM
    Response to Original message
    28. So long Bush*, I will enjoy your prosecution...

and follow it with great interest!
    Don't hold your breath.

Enthusiast Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Fri Jan-16-09 02:14 PM
    108. I'd like to pat him on the back

with a Louisville Slugger. Fucking fuck is right!
    He is still the President. And that's a threat.

Tsk tsk....

Sonnabend
    TheWatcher (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sun Jan-18-09 04:35 AM
    Response to Reply #131
    164. Elitist no, more like you are a bit overly "Concerned" though. Or perhaps just a cowardly apologist At long last, I wish people like you would just give it a rest.

Everything the OP said in his Post is the Truth. EVERY. SINGLE. WORD.
    It is? You sure? Sounds like more DU screaming to me....

Bush and his Cabal are one of the most notorious criminal organizations that have ever walked the planet. They invaded a sovereign nation based on lies and falsified intelligence, which has cost the lives of almost 4500 of our Soldiers, and over 1,000,000 Iraqis.
    No one lied and I have already debunked that one million total.

They have made the illegal Torture NATIONAL POLICY
    Approved by the courts

the illegal spying on Americans NATIONAL POLICY,
    Approved by FISA.

destroyed the economy, our reputation, committed countless crimes
    ..and those crimes are....?

I don't suppose you read Dennis Kucinich's 36 Articles Of Impeachment did you
    I did, actually. Hilarious..especially when Pelosi backed away so fast she left skid marks on the floor of the Senate

? No, probably not. You probably thought that was stirring the pot and making all of us, how was it you put it, "Intelligent" Democrats look bad, and radical, and, gasp, WILD-EYED.
    Pretty much, yeah.The Sept 11 forum is a never ending source of entertainment

The worst part about this you see, is not only did this Criminal Cabal commit all of these atrocities, oh no, that isn't the worst of it. In 48 hours, they are going to WALK AWAY SCOTT FREE AND NEVER BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.
    For what?

But that isn't important is it, sweetie. No, we have to watch our level of discourse, so we don't rock the boat and pollute the level of discussion, lest we offend someone. That's what you want to focus on.
    Ringo..is this you?

Fuck That. And FUCK YOU.
    I see you came top in your class in english.

These people should be in jail. They should be on trial for War Crimes
    For what?

and you want to chastise someone for expressing their outrage with profanity? I wonder if you would have the guts to say that to any of the family members, the wives, the husbands, the children, who have lost loved ones FOR NO REASON AT ALL, in this ILLEGAL, UNJUST, FABRICATED WAR.
    Blah blah blah....heard it all before....

If you were stupid enough to do so, you would do well to pray to whatever cloud being you support that a "Fuck You" was the worst thing that happened to you.Do you sound ELITIST?
    Nah, just amused watching you have a stroke.

No, you just sound like a weak-kneed, cowardly apologist, who would rather snivel and moan about levels of discourse in discussion, when you should be screaming from the rooftops in horror at WHY THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT BEING HELD ACCOUNTABLE, AND LIKELY NEVER WILL BE.
    For what?

The only thing it shows me is you have neither the guts or the level of perception to realize there comes a time when the "level of tone of discourse", or whatever it is you are bemoaning, my friend, we have moved WAY PAST THAT POINT OF RELEVANCE. Pull Your head out of your ass and stop believing the smell of your own bullshit.
    Yours smells, too.

It's a very good thing that when the decision was made whether to fight for Independence, or remain under the Boot of the British Empire over 230 years ago, that it did not rest solely on the shoulders of people who think like you.
    And if they took one look at you, they'd put you in a rubber room and let you write home with crayons.

We might not have even had a country for Bush to Destroy.
    Nope, now it's Obama's to destroy

Because Heavens to BETSY, we wouldn't have wanted to lower the level of discourse and make all of us look bad in the eyes of the KING. :eyes:
    King? Someone let Edward VII in here?

It's been a LONG time since I added anyone to my ignore list, but you get the Express Train Ride To Hell to mine. I don't even want to hear what your response is. It wouldn't be relevant enough, or worth the time wasted to read it.
    But its such fun to listen to you scream and screech and leap up and down like a demented psychotic....

And don't even bother pasting me with "That's a cowards way out, flaming me and then ignoring me." A. I just told you what you needed to hear.
    You DID?

B. You are so deluded as to where we are as a country, and your perceptions of the magnitude of what these people have done, and the ramifications of allowing them to WALK AWAY SCOTT FREE FROM IT, are so horribly distorted and out of focus that you think it more important to be a hall monitor for discourse, rather than sounding the alarm as to WHY WE ARE LETTING THIS HAPPEN, that whatever you have to say in response is irrelevant.
    Letting what happen?

Let me let you in on a little something bunkie. The people in this criminal cabal care NOTHING for human life. NOTHING for right and wrong. NOTHING for the rule of law. NOTHING for our soldiers. NOTHING for this country.
    ..and nothing will happen, so settle down and take your medication.

The Kill, Steal, And Loot with abandon, and ignore any legal obstacle, or just invent legislation that will circumvent it and go on their merry way.Oh but let's not use profanity when expressing out OUTRAGE. GASP!We should watch our P's and Q's and play nice, and just watch them go off into the sunset, and just think that's OK?
    ....yep.Guess so.

You can have your pithy arguments about class and taste and go Fuck Yourself.For those who live in the world of REALITY, this is an issue of RIGHT and WRONG. The RULE OF LAW.But hey, you go ahead and play patty cake.
    Okay.What laws did they break?

Believe me, it suits you. And perhaps, God Forbid, if something like this ever happens in this country again, THANK GOD we'll have people like you to be here to show us how to behave. That'll Show Em'
    OOOH..Jeb Bush is going to run???

Suh-weeet :D

ON EDIT: And if your post WAS sarcasm, then please learn to use the emoticon when you are touching on something as hot as this, and accept my apologies for misunderstanding. Otherwise, you deserved EVERY Word. I Lost THREE close friends in this war, and know people who lost their husbands and their sons. I'll address that bastard however. the FUCK. I please.
    Suure you did.

Enthusiast Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Fri Jan-16-09 02:14 PM
    108. I'd like to pat him on the back

with a Louisville Slugger
    . F****** f*** is right!
    I'd pay to see this. Too bad the Secret Service would destroy this idiot in about .2 seconds, I'd like to see GW kick his sissified liberal butt personally.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Who did they say was going to be Hell for the last four days?

Judging from the responce ... it seems the folks that dwell on DU. :D
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    DU's greatest intellectual holds forth

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x4837552

Yes, he does. DUH.

Don't hold your breath.

He is still the President. And that's a threat.

Tsk tsk....

Even a former president.
    BOWZER LIVES!!!

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Wee Willie decided to get in on the vulgarity act.

Apparently he hadn't had his ego stroked at the DUmp in a while.

WilliamPitt (1000+ posts)
    Tue Jan-20-09 12:56 PM
    Original message
    ADIOS MOTHERFUCKER.

Bush is gone.
    41 Recommendations

BSR
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    I'd pay to see this. Too bad the Secret Service would destroy this idiot in about .2 seconds, I'd like to see GW kick his sissified liberal butt personally.
    That would be awesome, wouldn't it.

Bush starts rolling up his sleeves.

"Stand down, guys. I'm going to fuck up this smelly hippie myself" :D

WilliamPitt (1000+ posts)
    Tue Jan-20-09 12:56 PM
    Original message
    ADIOS MOTHERFUCKER.

Bush is gone.
    And 24 business your are still not up.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis