1. #1 Do the posters who swore Bush would not leave office tomorrow still think he won't le 
    Sonnabend
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...863196#4863214

RGBolen Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Mon Jan-19-09 09:47 PM
    Original message
    Do the posters who swore Bush would not leave office tomorrow still think he won't leave office?

Advertisements [?]

If so please tell us what you think is going to happen.
    LakeSamish706 Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Mon Jan-19-09 09:49 PM
    Response to Original message
    2. I think he will now be gone, but must admit that I certainly didn't think that they....

would have just walked away. I wonder why they didn't go all the way with Dictatorship as many thought he was going to do.
    ..because he is a decent, kind, generous and honourable man who would never do what you accused him of..and who is a far better human being than you can ever hope to be.

That's why.

alyce douglas (1000+ posts) Mon Jan-19-09 10:33 PM
    Response to Reply #21
    23. they have been laughing at us for a very long time.
    And will for a very long time to come.