Thread: I'm kind of surprised Bush didn't bomb Iran before he left....

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    AGAIN a mischaracterization!!! Why not try something original????

Not.

The NIE said the exact opposite of what Bush said. We all know where the NIE got it's intel.

Where do you think Bush got his ? It certainly wasn't from any of the US intel agencies.

US intelligence has been wrong about many things over the years. Weren't you libtards the ones deriding US intelligence through most of Bush's first term? It's funny how your opinions of various groups/people shift based upon your political needs. A true testament to libtard ignorance... and you simpletons don't think anyone notices.

Back to Iran, apparently Israel seems to think there's something going on in Iran thus they have drawn up plans to attack their nuclear facilities without US assistance.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle5284173.ece
    I like to shoot people with my CANON.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Full-Auto View Post
    US intelligence has been wrong about many things over the years. Weren't you libtards the ones deriding US intelligence through most of Bush's first term? It's funny how your opinions of various groups/people shift based upon your political needs. A true testament to libtard ignorance... and you simpletons don't think anyone notices.

Back to Iran, apparently Israel seems to think there's something going on in Iran thus they have drawn up plans to attack their nuclear facilities without US assistance.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle5284173.ece
    But...where did Bush get his intel ? ...from Israel like you imply ?

Is Bush so weak that he would allow Israel to run our foreign policy ?

BTW, The liberals wanted, and begged Bush to look at the Iraq intel, but instead he made up his own opinion and took us to war.

Did you recall the CIA or the Iraq NIE telling us that Saddam was a threat to the USA ? ...Nope, not never. Bush ignored the intel and took us to war ....then came Iran ...and he ignored the intel again.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post

BTW, The liberals wanted, and begged Bush to look at the Iraq intel, but instead he made up his own opinion and took us to war.

Did you recall the CIA or the Iraq NIE telling us that Saddam was a threat to the USA ? ...Nope, not never. Bush ignored the intel and took us to war ....then came Iran ...and he ignored the intel again.
    Well at one time the NIE and British Intel said saddam was trying to get his hands on nuke material from Niger. Only the CIA thought it was wrong.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lars1701a View Post
    Well at one time the NIE and British Intel said saddam was trying to get his hands on nuke material from Niger. Only the CIA thought it was wrong.
    Oh, is that all ? ...Only the head US intel agency thought it was bullshit ?

Thats good enough for me, lets go to war.

WTF ? ...Oh ..btw... the Iraq NIE NEVER made the claim that Saddam was shopping for uranium in Niger.

Holy shit is your post fucked up, you should just delete the entire thing.

Sorry pinhead, I didn't say anything about Bush getting his intel from Israel nor was it implied. I only stated that Israel believes Iran is up to no good as they are drafting military plans to take out their nuclear sites.

Banned
    Sorry pinhead, I didn't say anything about Bush getting his intel from Israel nor was it implied. I only stated that Israel believes Iran is up to no good as they are drafting military plans to take out their nuclear sites.
    So...Where did bush get his intel ?

So...Where did bush get his intel ?
    I don't know, I'm not Bush. Why don't you write him a letter and ask him?

Banned
    I don't know, I'm not Bush. Why don't you write him a letter and ask him?
    Why defend his position then ?

We know what US intel says ...why not defend that ?

Your loyalty seems reckless and mindless.

Why defend his position then ?

We know what US intel says ...why not defend that ?

Your loyalty seems reckless and mindless.
    You're an idiot.

You can't seem to read what's written, you have to make all sorts of wild-assed assumptions then ramble on in true libtard fashion as if you know what you're talking about.

Please point to a single sentence where I "defend" Bush's position on anything. I made no comment about Bush or his position, only that Iran is viewed as a threat by Israel - period. Bush had no intention of assisting Israel on their raiding mission, that much we do know.

My loyalty? Please pinhead, point out where I say anything about being loyal to Bush. I happen to think Bush was a disaster. Why? Because he's a dyed in the wool liberal with religious conviction. He's not even close to being a conservative. If he were black and had a D in front of his name, you idiots would be lining up behind him cheering him on.