Thread: I'm kind of surprised Bush didn't bomb Iran before he left....

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 58
  1. #21  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    272
    Ya, OK ...Bush is a liberal ?

    Like I said, mindless and reckless.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    Senior Member Full-Auto's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    651
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Ya, OK ...Bush is a liberal ?

    Like I said, mindless and reckless.
    Oh, so when you thought I supported him I was "mindless and reckless". Now that I don't support him because of his libtard antics (creating more federal agencies, expanding the power of the federal government, deficit spending, etc.) I'm "mindless and reckless".

    I think what's at play here is you're a fucking moron.
    I like to shoot people with my CANON.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by Full-Auto View Post
    Oh, so when you thought I supported him I was "mindless and reckless". Now that I don't support him because of his libtard antics (creating more federal agencies, expanding the power of the federal government, deficit spending, etc.) I'm "mindless and reckless".

    I think what's at play here is you're a fucking moron.
    Face it...admit it. YOU ARE A REPUBLICAN ...many here have a hard time admitting this.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    The big Cheese
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,273
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    ..........
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

    Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    The big Cheese
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,273
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Face it...admit it. YOU ARE A REPUBLICAN ...many here have a hard time admitting this.
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

    Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    Senior Member Full-Auto's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    651
    Oh, and let me add "getting us into pointless wars that drag on" to his repertoire of libtard antics.

    Yes, this is a libtard antic. It was Truman who got us into the Korean War and Kennedy that got us into the Vietnam War. These Presidents existed before the infamous neocon's of the modern era. Neocon is nothing more than a liberalized conservative, or a conservative that acts like a libtard. Hell, Kennedy was more conservative than Bush 43.
    I like to shoot people with my CANON.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    Senior Member Full-Auto's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    651
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Face it...admit it. YOU ARE A REPUBLICAN ...many here have a hard time admitting this.
    That's funny, I'm an Independent.

    You're batting zero fuck stick.
    I like to shoot people with my CANON.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #28  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by Full-Auto View Post
    Oh, and let me add "getting us into pointless wars that drag on" to his repertoire of libtard antics.

    Yes, this is a libtard antic. It was Truman who got us into the Korean War and Kennedy that got us into the Vietnam War. These Presidents existed before the infamous neocon's of the modern era. Neocon is nothing more than a liberalized conservative, or a conservative that acts like a libtard. Hell, Kennedy was more conservative than Bush 43.
    I found this quote from you ...It gave my wife and I a very good laugh...

    And I will support McCain.

    His choice for a Veep did it for me. So far, everything I've learned about Palin is exactly what I want in a Presidential candidate. I'll take her as the Veep though and let her run against Billary in 2016.

    If the old duffer McCain should pass away in office, I think Palin would make an exceptional replacement. Hell, she should lead the ticket in my view.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #29  
    The big Cheese
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,273
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    I found this quote from you ...It gave my wife and I a very good laugh...

    And I will support McCain.

    His choice for a Veep did it for me. So far, everything I've learned about Palin is exactly what I want in a Presidential candidate. I'll take her as the Veep though and let her run against Billary in 2016.

    If the old duffer McCain should pass away in office, I think Palin would make an exceptional replacement. Hell, she should lead the ticket in my view.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

    Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #30  
    Senior Member Full-Auto's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    651
    Last time I checked we had two candidates to pick from, dumbass. I sure as hell wasn't going to vote for Obama.

    I resigned myself to the fact I had to support McCain or otherwise I was voting for Obama by doing nothing.

    As for making two tubby retards laugh, I imagine that's easy to do. I suspect your whole inbred family laughs at things like farts and belches.
    I like to shoot people with my CANON.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •