Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Farewell Pres Bush. 
    Farewell Mr. President.

Thank you for eight years of standing firm in your beliefs in what was best for the United States. I may not have agreed with everything, but will respect your integrity to stand on issues rather than sway back and forth based on current opinion polls.

May your retirement be long and joyful, filled with fishing, children and granchildren.

Quote Originally Posted by YupItsMe View Post
    Farewell Mr. President.

Thank you for eight years of standing firm in your beliefs in what was best for the United States. I may not have agreed with everything, but will respect your integrity to stand on issues rather than sway back and forth based on current opinion polls.

May your retirement be long and joyful, filled with fishing, children and granchildren.
    And my you irritate the liberals just as much in retirement as you did when in office! :D
    Last edited by FlaGator; 01-20-2009 at 05:03 PM.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    And my you irrate the liberals just as much in retirement as you did when in office! :D
    "Irrate" is a rather Bushian word. What does it mean? Make irate? Irritate?
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    It was a typo... I apologize.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Banned

Do you beat your kids if they mispronounce a word? if they get anything less then a A on a spelling test? inquiring mind want to know :D

Quote Originally Posted by Lars1701a View Post
    Do you beat your kids if they mispronounce a word? if they get anything less then a A on a spelling test? inquiring mind want to know :D
    You missed two capitalizations, a plural, and you have a sentence fragment. You are soooooo in trouble, dude. :p

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    You missed two capitalizations, a plural, and you have a sentence fragment. You are soooooo in trouble, dude. :p
    OH SHIT your are right :( Unlike her I work hard all day and don't have a rich family to fall back on, so I am dead tired. Besides I think I prolly would love a spanking :D

But the questions still remains.....

Power CUer
    Of course not. I didn't choose to have children, but if I had, I would have raised literate ones, as did my parents.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Power CUer
    Besides I think I prolly would love a spanking :D
    As Emo Phillips said, “You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: stuff you pay good money for in later life.”

Banned
    Of course not. I didn't choose to have children, but if I had, I would have raised literate ones, as did my parents.
    THANK GOD, (bows in thanks for not reproducing) :D