1. #1 Absentee ballot are the same as a mail-in ballot, you idiot! 
    link

They just can't help being DUmbasses.

imanamerican63 (8,700 posts)

Absentee ballot are the same as a mail-in ballot, you idiot!

I wanted to throw my phone at my TV!

mr_lebowski (14,870 posts)

1. My understanding it that there's a small difference ...

I think you're supposed to give a reason in many states as to why you need an absentee ballot, and not all reasons are 'valid'.

Mail-in Balloting (to my understanding) is global for a State, any registered voter can get one for any reason.

In every other sense, however, they are the same.
    maxsolomon (22,181 posts)

4. In Mail-in States, everyone gets their ballot mailed to them.

Any registered voter WILL get one. And a Voter's Guide.
    LisaL (34,717 posts)

7. In my state you can vote absentee without giving a reason.

So there is no difference whatsoever. It's ludicrous for Trump to claim that absentee is good but mail in is bad.
    An absentee ballot must be requested by the individual who wants to vote absentee.

What DEMOCRATS want is for EVERY REGISTERED VOTER or EVERYONE over 18 who has a DRIVERS LICENSE to be automatically mailed a ballot - including people who have died or moved away and plant to vote in their current district. They also want to do away with having a witness sign the ballot and requiring signatures match in order to be counted.

In other words Democrats want to make it as easy to cheat as possible.

I don't know if these DUmmies are as dumb as they sound or if they're playing DUmb.

soothsayer
    (20,441 posts)

2. So let states say you're right, we'll only do absentee

And heíll shut up?
    Brainfodder (2,882 posts)

3. It's all MAIL voting and better than waiting in long lines because jackasses try to fraud the vote!

Stopping or discouraging voting should be called out as FRAUD as well. *cough* gerrymandering

We should have a voting WEEK, results tallied for 3 days later and results given at noon on PBS.

But since when do we do what we should?
    If they could they would. Securing our voting process so only eligible citizens are able to vote is what Democrats consider "suppressing the vote" and "fraud".

Nevilledog (6,769 posts)

6. He can't understand that testing doesn't cause COVID-19.

And he won't understand the differences between vote by mail and absentee voting. That being that there is no difference.
    Well. It takes real DUmbass to think that President Trump was saying that testing CAUSES COVID-19. And it takes an arrogant DUmbass to think that "vote by mail" and absentee voting is the same.

But then they do this all the time don't they? They just can't help themselves. They demonstrate in glaring flashing lights just how DUmb they are every time they claim President Trump has said or done something "dumb".
    OBAMA'S H1N1 VIRUS: From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...1-pandemic.htm

DUmmycrats are so stupid when it comes to this stuff, they are driven by emotion only and have zero common freakin sense. You can't just ask for an absentee ballot, you have to have a legit reason for getting one, like being in the military and you're stationed out of country.

Michigan sent every registered voter an absentee ballot application.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Probably not a great idea in counties and precincts whose registered voters exceed the population.
    Timeline of US Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2169385

Timeline of China Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2184146

Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

did they do a signature verification on every ballot returned?
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    Did they do anything at all to verify them? Anything at all?

imanamerican63 you call people idiots because they understand the difference in absentee vs. mail-in voting. Once again, have you ever wondered why every change in voting procedures pushed by the democrats makes it easier to cheat?

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    NO. Sorry DUmmies & Libtards.

May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    On the ballot I sent in for the primary, I had to sign the outside of the return envelope.

On the ballot I sent in for the primary, I had to sign the outside of the return envelope.
    What Pyro is asking is if they verified that it was your signature on the envelope. Someone else could steal your ballot, fill it out, sign it in your name and then mail it in. If they do not verify that it's your signature then a ballot mailed in fraudulently would be counted.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.