1. #1 MSNBC producer quits 
    MSNBC producer quits, says job 'forces skilled journalists to make bad decisions'

https://justthenews.com/accountabili...-bad-decisions

For the third time in a month, a major news figure has abruptly departed an organization, citing the media's flailing culture. This time it was MSNBC producer Ariana Pekary, who decried the news industry for becoming a "cancer" that "stokes national division.
    Pekary said that "behind closed doors, industry leaders will admit the damage that’s being done" and quoted a colleague who declared "We are a cancer and there is no cure.” As it is, this cancer stokes national division, even in the middle of a civil rights crisis. The model blocks diversity of thought and content because the networks have incentive to amplify fringe voices and events, at the expense of others… all because it pumps up the ratings,
    Pekary decried a culture in network news obsessed with ratings at the expense of quality, balanced news.
    Pekary, Bari Weiss and Andrew Sullivan aren't the names or faces of those we've learned to hate ... they are the conduit from top management to the talking heads who will spew out whatever is put in front of them.

The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.” Vladimir Ilyich Lenin
    Democrat evolution: JFK PUT A MAN ON THE MOON AND OBAMA PUT A MAN IN THE LADIES BATHROOM

Hard to detect signs if these resignations are becoming a trend (picking-up momentum) or not.

There was the New York Times resignation of its opinion-page editor, followed by public flare-ups at ESPN, which I wasn't paying close attention to.

Seems like it'd be hard as hell to continually generate fake news, then perpetuate it ad nauseum.
    " I doan care about the NFL sshtrugggling... "

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cadillac shark View Post
    Hard to detect signs if these resignations are becoming a trend (picking-up momentum) or not.

There was the New York Times resignation of its opinion-page editor, followed by public flare-ups at ESPN, which I wasn't paying close attention to.

Seems like it'd be hard as hell to continually generate fake news, then perpetuate it ad nauseum.
    Just speculating, but I think there are a lot of actually honest left leaning journalists who are tired of their newsrooms being held hostage by the millennial youngsters who are treating work as an extension of college. They've gotten used to shutting down any semblance they disagree with on non liberal thought that they're converting that mindset to businesses.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender