Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 How about this guy..."Ban the GOP"? 
    This Democratic Underground DONOR represents the average intelligence of the movement.

http://journals.democraticunderground.com/BanTheGOP

Here are some of his posts:

"I'll come right out and say it...(We need to SOCIALIZE this country)"
    -Essentially comes right out and says he wants to socialize the US

We need a SERIOUS Economic Makeover...

Maximum wages and 100% tax rates for many, 50% rate for most

Absolutely...the party NEEDS to be banned
    Banning the Republican Party... a real cupcake

JUSTICE 40/40: 40 JUDGES IN 40 DAYS
    Litmus test and fast tracking of liberal judge assignments, particularly young of age so they can last for decades

He's made about 40 posts... any one can probably merit your column!

outlawing political parties, censorship .....

This full blown nutjob has only one problem with his glorouis plans .... me.

UP THE REBELS!!!
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Keep over reaching and the 2010 off year elections will be a disaster to the Dems:D

Quote Originally Posted by ReaganForRus View Post
    Keep over reaching and the 2010 off year elections will be a disaster to the Dems:D
    Hence my acquisition of domain GOPCongress.org. By June, the site will be full-blown and will cover all 535 Congressional offices, with a profile on all incumbents, as well as the opposition. It will also provide each conservative campaign with an updateable blog and will provide for Internet interaction with other candidates, as well as centralized campaign financing vetting. In short, we will enter the 21st Century at long last.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    outlawing political parties, censorship .....

This full blown nutjob has only one problem with his glorouis plans .... me.

UP THE REBELS!!!
    There is an article in Town hall today . The author postulates about the left going after Bush now that he is gone and what that could do to the two party system. It is a pretty interesting read.

BTG is just another raving Moonbat who hasn't been in touch with reality for a long, long time.

And his dumbest mistake is getting rid of the military ( and maybe the police as well), and then imposing his fascist policies; what a major dumbass. Proof that BTG has been on speaking terms with reality for some time

Who does he expect to protect his crazed ass when the Rebels come to pay him a call?
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

7. #7 His latest 
    I'm trying to be good and not post too much here, but I had to get this one. This has me laughing in the aisle so fast it's splitting my sides!

NOTE: In each set, top row is the main headline, bottom row is the sub headline.

http://journals.democraticunderground.com/BanTheGOP/57

Ban The GOP
    Greatest Headlines I'd Like to See
    Posted by BanTheGOP in General Discussion
    Wed Jan 21st 2009, 07:54 PM

President Obama Signs Landmark Energy Nationalization Act
    Oil, nuclear, and coal industries expect major cuts; solar and wind to flourish

Congress approves Maximum Income Law
    Taxes generated will pay for new $15 Minimum Wage Law enacted in June

Congress Approves Wealth Repatriation Act
    All income and holdings above $10 Million must be relinquished to the General Fund

Defense Budget Slashed 90%
    True "Peace Dividend" will be diverted to infrastructure, health care

Single-Payer Healthcare Passes
    100% of Democrats, 10% of republicans vote in favor

Republican Party Officials Indicted
    Party may be stripped of its political status

Environmental Breakthrough: Global Warming Averted!
    Experts praise Obama, progressive Congress on aggressive American corporate clampdown strategy

Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld Extradited to The Hague
    Already Convicted by US Officials, Obama OK's Foreign Indictment to Proceed

...in 2016

Democratic, Green Candidates Win Nominations
    First election to be held without disgraced republican party in over 150 years

Barack Obama Finishes Last Year in Triumph
    Consensus: Greatest President in US History

Barack Obama Prime Candidate for UN Head
    Unprecedented unanimous acceptance expected tomorrow

Bush Dies in Prison Assault
    Disgraced US president attacked by ex-Guantanamo Bay detainee
    I usually don't bookmark the nut cases, but this guy is a bit dangerous and needs monitoring.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by GOP Congress View Post
    I'm trying to be good and not post too much here, but I had to get this one. This has me laughing in the aisle so fast it's splitting my sides!

NOTE: In each set, top row is the main headline, bottom row is the sub headline.

http://journals.democraticunderground.com/BanTheGOP/57

I usually don't bookmark the nut cases, but this guy is a bit dangerous and needs monitoring.
    That last one was funny !

9. #9 More Loonytunes from Mr. Ban 
    I guess the Rush outburst on Friday by Bam Bam drove this next episode's content:

Return the Fairness Doctrine...NOW!!

Return the Fairness Doctrine...NOW!!
    Posted by BanTheGOP in Editorials & Other Articles
    Sat Jan 24th 2009, 12:53 AM

As I watch pleasantly with all of my fellow progressives and Democrats at the incredibly effective job that President Obama has performed over the past few days, nothing gladdens my heart to know of one thing: President Obama will IGNORE the ignorant republicans who will not get with the program.

The republican party is being shown its stark ignorance and irrelevant status as a fringe, extremist group that lost any pretense of existing as a political party ever since Goldwater. Harry Reid, and yes, even Nancy Pelosi should have Congress covered, but Obama will take absolutely NO SHIT from ANYONE, especially scumbag republicans flunkies.

When the crybabies started making their demands, President Barack Obama needed only two words to shut their whiny asses up:

"We Won."

However, we still have to deal with the redneck racist rapists, the listeners of venom-filled bilge injected in 3-hour increments. Unfortunately, it will not just take a weaning off period like most drugs. Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, and Mike Savage must be elimated. Cold Turkey.

We need the Fairness Doctrine to silence the hate-mongers.

Now, the biggest argument I may have for following through with this edict is going to come from my fellow progressives: You CAN'T INFRINGE ON THE FIRST AMENDMENT!

But listen up...it's NOT ABOUT THE FIRST AMENDMENT!!

Let me repeat: I am NOT ADVOCATING the elimination of the first amendment for ANYONE!

RATHER, I am advocating the ADVANCEMENT Of the First Amendment for EVERYONE!!

Right now, progressives and other moderate viewpoints are shut out by 92% of the radio stations, mainly because of corporate profit centers. Although progressive radio is proving that it can effectively be presented in rational, non-condescending ways, it is this corporate backlash and suppression that prevents the format from overcoming the consolidated advantage that shock radio presents.

The key factor is that the airwaves are PUBLIC, therefore require a GOVERNMENT-ISSUED LICENSE to use. These licenses must be treated with public respect. For over 20 years we've been pummeled with only ONE SIDE of the issue...the CORPORATE REPUBLICANIST side.

Indeed, during the past TWENTY YEARS, the ONLY FIRST AMENDMENT VIOLATIONS have been committed AGAINST DEMOCRATS AND PROGRESSIVES!!

In short, we are NOT going to intrude upon the rights of republicans and other hate-mongering groups. We are simply leveling the playing field so that ALL views have a right to be presented in balance!

The BOTTOM LINE: in MY opinion, the Fairness Doctrine ranks right up there. President Obama had shot the first arrow when he told the republican piece of shit in that meeting today that if he (the republican POS) listened to Rush Limbaugh, then Barack would not even consider his views and override him.

We WON, you republican piece of shit! DEAL WITH IT!

RETURN THE FAIRNESS DOCTRINE!

Specifically called the Media Ownership Reform Act (MORA), it is sponsored by Congressmen Maurice Hinchey of New York. Read it, and understand the implications. MOST IMPORTANTLY...

PUT A GAG ON RUSH, SEAN, and SAVAGE!
    Last edited by GOP Congress; 01-25-2009 at 11:11 PM.

I always liked this saying.

Scratch a Liberal, find a fascist.