Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    BTG is a fascist nutcase that won't be happy until everyone who disagrees with his views is jailed,gagged or shot.

I still dare him to a debate; but my guess is he's another professional pussy that's too scared to leave the ech chamber and come into the real world.
    It seems you are right. Instead of risking of being exposed to intelligent arguments against his communist approach, he goes after conservative dems in his new post. Apparently he gets his jollies from yelling at congressional aides.

Since they "won" they think that it means EVERYONE must agree and do just what they want. What happened to the "loyal opposition"? They are so filled with hate it always shocks and amazes me.

Here's a couple of paragraphs of that demented opinion piece.
    It is a given that the republican party, which I have opined is a corrupt, criminal organization that should be investigated and indicted through RICO statutes along with ALL party members, would vote 100% against the President and the vast majority of working people. Actions by the republican party are a hate crime against humanity in their own right. My anger will seethe against the republican party for the REST of my life...and beyond. If Anger could be generated from the deepest depths of Atheistic Hell, then I would be the main stockholder.
    We have a mandate to change this country!

We have a mandate to socialize this country!

We have a mandate to save the planet!

We have a mandate to integrate with the rest of the countries!

WE HAVE A MANDATE TO TELL THE GOP TO GO FUCK THEMSELVES!

And instead...THIS is what we get!!

NO MORE POLITICS!!

Wonder if anyone has told BTG of my challenge?

Or, if the little spud knows already?

Either way it seems he's too scared to come over here and face me.

Seems BTG is just another professional pussy after all :D
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

They sure are about equal rights aint they, unless you dont tow their line...
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants, it is the creed of slaves." -William Pitt