Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GOP Congress View Post
    I guess the Rush outburst on Friday by Bam Bam drove this next episode's content:

Return the Fairness Doctrine...NOW!!
    What the Moonbats want is censorship.

No one will havethe right to say anything in this nation again if the Moonbats get their insane way; all everything will be is just bigger version of DU where freedom, logic and sanity don't exist.

If asshole want to start a civil war, they've found a good way to kick it off.

The American Federal Empire is about to begin; this the first thunder clap of the dark storm.
    Last edited by Dan D. Doty; 01-25-2009 at 11:34 PM.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Savage View Post
    There is an article in Town hall today . The author postulates about the left going after Bush now that he is gone and what that could do to the two party system. It is a pretty interesting read.
    Wow, that was incredible!! Definitely the best political read in a couple of weeks for me. Bookmarked it and shared it on Facebook for all my naive classmates to read!
    "Because we're a great nation, our challenges seem complex; it will always be this way. But as long as we remember our first principals and believe in ourselves, the future will always be ours." -Reagan

Isn't it interesting that the loony left nutcases want to silence anyone that disagrees with them? They can't refute the message so it's shoot the messenger and the message stops.
    "If every poor man is to come here and start requesting money for all his children, the applicants will never be satisfied and the nation's finances will collapse." Emperor Tiberius: Tacitus:Annals

:mad:Should this happen, it would certainly be the end of peaceful transitions. Wanna see war? Go down this path successfully DIMbulbs and you will learn of war firsthand.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Kinda gives you a warm fuzzy feeling about the direction we've let our country go in, huh?

Email your reps today that you will not tolerate the reinstatement of the Fairness Doctrine. I wrote my congressman, Ralph Hall (R-TX) and he is a staunch defender of our right to free speech. He wrote me back thanking me. Write your congressmen today (or email) and let them know the Fairness Doctrine is not acceptable. ;)

As of right now I'm challenging " BAN THE GOP" to the Thunderdome.

Lets see if he can debate, we've already seen he spit out fascist bullsh*t.

Come on pal, show you that you have some balls; or are just another professional pussy?
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Savage View Post
    There is an article in Town hall today . The author postulates about the left going after Bush now that he is gone and what that could do to the two party system. It is a pretty interesting read.
    I sincerely wish Conyers, Pelosi and the hard-core left would go after Bush full throttle. I think it would be suicide mission. If the left is able to whittle away at our way of life , piece by piece, I'd hate to think of the damage they could inflict.
    Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

9. #19 Looks like he won't accept your challenge, Dan 
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    As of right now I'm challenging " BAN THE GOP" to the Thunderdome.

Lets see if he can debate, we've already seen he spit out fascist bullsh*t.

Come on pal, show you that you have some balls; or are just another professional pussy?
    Don't think he has the time to refrain from gloating that the Bamster got Rush Limbaugh kicked off the air.

FLASH: Rush Limbaugh Off the Radio (for a week)!!

Really makes your heart not be troubled, knowing that the Liberals are watching out for our first amendment rights.

Quote Originally Posted by GOP Congress View Post
    Don't think he has the time to refrain from gloating that the Bamster got Rush Limbaugh kicked off the air.

FLASH: Rush Limbaugh Off the Radio (for a week)!!

Really makes your heart not be troubled, knowing that the Liberals are watching out for our first amendment rights.
    BTG is a fascist nutcase that won't be happy until everyone who disagrees with his views is jailed,gagged or shot.

I still dare him to a debate; but my guess is he's another professional pussy that's too scared to leave the ech chamber and come into the real world.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.