1. #1 Defiance! 6,000 Attend ‘Illegal’ California Church Service 
    Power CUer

My church is having services, with social distancing and required mask wearing. Unfortunately, I noticed several people taking their masks off the minute the services started when the ushers step back and don't see them doing so. I think that's pretty inconsiderate-the church has been clear about requiring us to wear masks. If I have to wear one to church, so do they. Even the band and the worship leaders wear them while they are singing and playing. It's required to wear them in public and it has worked here in MI to bring the number of COVID cases down.

Additionally, I don't want the church to be put in a position where they have to close down again over this.

I know most posters here don't see it that way, but it's what we have to do to have services in person. I was very tempted to address the people closest to me that were not wearing their masks, but that is not my responsibility. It's church, not a Trump rally or a BLM protest. Wear your mask.

Call it an undocumented service, California will either be suddenly fine with it, or the paradigm will shift without a clutch and lots of moonbat heads will pop.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.