1. #1 I agree, prepare for some dark months ahead 
    link

nmgaucho (513 posts)
    I agree, prepare for some dark months ahead

Don Winslow
    @donwinslow

I watched Bill Barr's interview on Hannity tonight. I am more convinced than ever that we are about to enter some of the darkest days in the history of the United States of America. And I'm well aware that we've had some very dark days. But I stand by my statement. Prepare.

1:43 AM ∑ Aug 14, 2020
    1K people are Tweeting about thi

Obama, Biden, Hillary, Rice, Jarrett and their minions in the DOJ, CIA and FBI - Clapper, Brennan, Comey et.al., should have thought about that BEFORE they lied to the FISA court in order to spy on the Trump campaign, before they set up the lies about Trump colluding with the Russia in order to try to take him out, before they lied over and over again under oath.

And Piglosi, Naddler, Schitt Azz? They should have thought of that before they went all in on covering it up.

pfitz59 (7,489 posts)

1. The Senate is in recess until Sept 8th

The millions of folks out of work getting eviction notices are SOL. The "birtherism" BS is exploding and Trump is insane. We're fucked.
    That's always the Democrats response to their corruption and criminal actions - IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON. THERE'S NOTHING TO SEE AND THERE'S MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO ATTEND TO.
    OBAMA'S H1N1 VIRUS: From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...1-pandemic.htm

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    I think it will be the best time in US History when coup attempting government employees are held accountable for their actions for an act of war on America. I just hope they are executed as they should be. I also think that judge who is attempting to prosecute an innocent man General Flynn, is removed from the bench and his law license seized. If you call justice dark times you need to rethink your ability to grasp current events

If facts becoming known means "dark days" for the Dems, maybe they should reflect on why the truth hurts them.
    Timeline of US Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2169385

Timeline of China Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2184146

Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Bring it! My only question is whatís taking so long? Piano wire gets the job done like nobodyís business.
    Itís not a civil war until both sides show up.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    And how does a DUmmie "prepare"???

- Buy extra pot?
    - Stock up on poster stock and majic markers??
    - Buy black marching clothes?

May the FORCE be with you!

AG Barr impresses me as a straight shooter. I hope I'm not wrong.

The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

ďThere are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.Ē Vladimir Ilyich Lenin
    Democrat evolution: JFK PUT A MAN ON THE MOON AND OBAMA PUT A MAN IN THE LADIES BATHROOM