1. #1 So I Confronted A MAGA Cousin From MO On Facebook This Morning 
    link

Democrats never miss an opportunity to show what jack*sses they are.

JimGinPA (10,441 posts)

So I Confronted A MAGA Cousin From MO On Facebook This Morning

She posted that she was a "huge supporter" in a reply to a post by one of her sisters. My reply to her;

What do you admire most about him? That he called our men in uniform losers, or that he called those that died in battle suckers? Or maybe that he knew back in Feb. that Covid-19 was a serious airborne infectious disease but lied about it, and downplayed it, costing untold 1000's of lives? Or maybe you're a fan of the other thousands of documented lies he's told since the Russians helped him get elected. Is it the early morning bathroom tweets? No, it's gotta be the pussy grabbing! How foolish you look publicly supporting that snake oil salesman.
    Crickets for an hour.

dchill (23,483 posts)

2. Well done.
    Cousin Dupree (1,597 posts)

4. Thank you for speaking up!
    brush (30,533 posts)

5. Nicely worded, succinct and to the point.
    onecaliberal (17,460 posts)

7. Boom!

lunatica (49,815 posts)

8. Give her time

Any minute now she’ll come back with how the Democrats are the same. Especially Hillary.

No. Worse! Hillary is worse! Bigly worse!
    Snake Plissken (3,740 posts)

10. Trump's supporters know he's a lowlife piece of shit and they don't care

You won't change her mind, but that's not what's important

It's important that you stopped coddling her and the rest of his supporters, and make it perfectly clear they are lowlife pieces of shit too for supporting him.
    Democrats seem to think lies, juvenile taunts, hate, intimidation and downright thuggery will if not bring people to their side will shut them up and shame them into voting for the corrupt Democrats.
    OBAMA'S H1N1 VIRUS: From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...1-pandemic.htm

But the last laugh will be on you when you discover the jar of gourmet pepper she gave you is actually fly shit!
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

The stupid keeps on flowing:

JimGinPA (10,441 posts)

She posted that she was a "huge supporter" in a reply to a post by one of her sisters. My reply to her;

What do you admire most about him? That he called our men in uniform losers (Known to be false), or that he called those that died in battle suckers (Known to be false)? Or maybe that he knew back in Feb. that Covid-19 was a serious airborne infectious disease but lied about it, and downplayed it, costing untold 1000's of lives (Known to be false)? Or maybe you're a fan of the other thousands of documented lies he's told since the Russians helped him get elected (Known to be false). Is it the early morning bathroom tweets? No, it's gotta be the pussy grabbing! (Known to be false) How foolish you look publicly supporting that snake oil salesman.

Crickets for an hour. (Cousin has a life? Cousin doesn't want to bother with answering so much stupidity?)
    Last I heard, 19 people who were with Trump in Paris on the day in question have gone on the record to say that The Atlantic's accusation is false. Meanwhile, also last I heard, The Atlantic's sources - if they exist outside of someone's rectum - have remained annoymorous.

Re Covid-19, rather than posting another ginormous post:

Trump Did Nothing for Two Months? - January >>>> http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...,412484.0.html

Trump Did Nothing for Two Months? - February >>>> http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...,412485.0.html

Did Trump Take Covid-19 Seriously - Trump Actions and Donkey Brayings >>>> http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...,412821.0.html

Re the "Access Hollywood" tape, DUmmie needs to find a transcript and learn enough English grammar to recognize the difference between "did" and "can". After that DUmmie can explain his support for the woman who defended and enabled Bill's sexual assaults and predations and attacked Bill's victims.
    Timeline of US Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2169385

Timeline of China Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2184146

Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post

Democrats seem to think lies, juvenile taunts, hate, intimidation and downright thuggery will if not bring people to their side will shut them up and shame them into voting for the corrupt Democrats.

They've been doing this stupid shit for YEARS and it hasn't worked once. They care more about feeling good than doing good.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    I doubt they have the courage to say any such thing to a conservative, forum or otherwise.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    DU - Teh Home of teh Stupid.
    May the FORCE be with you!

imGinPA (10,441 posts)

You can't approach your cousin or talk with her? You have to CONFRONT her? You confront a thief or a cheater. You approach a family member and have a 2 sided conversation.
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    You can't approach your cousin or talk with her? You have to CONFRONT her? You confront a thief or a cheater. You approach a family member and have a 2 sided conversation.

They don't know how to do that, if they ever did.

They can't give reasons, A,B,C or D. Its all " I HATE TRUMP " and "ORANGE MAN BAD".

If truth be told, instead of giving people a stimulus payment during the Pandemic, the Democrats would have raised taxes instead and any money given out would have only gone to those companies that had been the Democrats' friends and supporters.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.