1. #1 Lolita Airlines flight logs 
    All passengers on Epstein's flight logs to be named 'sparking panic among rich pals'.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-new...named-22714180

The Attorney General for the US Virgin Islands, where Epstein had a home, has demanded logs for his four helicopters and three planes, from 1998 to his suicide last year. Logs for every flight made by Jeffrey Epstein’s aircraft over 21 years have been subpoenaed, “sparking panic” among his rich and famous pals.

The Attorney General for the US Virgin Islands, where Epstein had a home, has demanded logs for his four helicopters and three planes, from 1998 to his suicide last year.
    I will be genuinely surprised if everyone's favourite paedophile AKA the Senator from Master Card AKA Joe Biden doesn't appear on any of these logs.

Handle every stressful situation like a dog: If you can't eat it or play with it just piss on it and move on.

The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.” Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

I will also be surprised if these records don't somehow conveniently go missing.

There's something odd going-on...

Too much effort (by The Mirror and others) is centered-around who possibly went there...

Any defense attorney can stipulate: " Yeah, my client went there. " The attorney can even propose the stipulation in pre-trial, negating the DA's fact-gathering of the flight-logs. I say that because news of the request shouldn't actually matter. What the client is charged-with matters.
    To stop a war, or to start one. Whichever pays more.

4. #4 U.S. Virgin Islands AG Requests Jeffrey Epstein Flight Logs 
    Flight logs listing the names of all the people transported on Jeffrey Epstein’s fleet of aircraft have been subpoenaed by a court in the U.S. Virgin Islands, sparking panic through the rich and famous ranks of those who partied with the deceased pedophile.

The Daily Mirror newspaper reports the Attorney General in the U.S. Virgin Islands, where the billionaire had an estate and is said to have carried out many of his horrific crimes, has demanded to see the logs which document the passengers on his aircraft and their dates of travel.

The logs on his four helicopters and three planes, including his “Lolita Express” private jet, span from 1998 until his suicide in prison last year.
    Please let Cinton's name be on the list !

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...n-flight-logs/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Quote Originally Posted by Banacek View Post
    Please let Cinton's name be on the list !
    There's no question that he will be.
    It's well known that BJ Bill was a frequent passenger on the Lolita Express, and on at least one of his trips on it, he made a point of leaving his Secret Service detail behind, most likely due to not wanting any witnesses for what he was about to do.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Fun Ball View Post
    I will also be surprised if these records don't somehow conveniently go missing.

Poof!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Fun Ball View Post
    And some people will mysteriously slip on banana peels...
    It’s not a civil war until both sides show up.

I suppose it matters if the Attorney General for the US Virgin Islands is a D or R,

Denise N. George also known as Denise George-Counts was appointed AG by Governor Albert Bryan, Democrat.
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog: If you can't eat it or play with it just piss on it and move on.

The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.” Vladimir Ilyich Lenin