1. #1 Just keep talking 
    Pope Francis Unveils Globalist New World Religion at Summit with United Nations Leader

Pope Francis’ war on traditional Catholicism has been ramping up recently, and he castigated Catholics who believe in tradition and refuse to warp Biblical scripture to appease a godless world for creating a “minefield of misunderstanding and hatred.”

“Rigidity and imbalance fuel one another in a vicious circle,” he said. “And these days, the temptation to rigidity has become so apparent.”

“Tradition is not static, it’s dynamic,” Francis added.

Trending: University Professor Threatens to ‘Document’ Nick Sandmann’s Behavior on Campus, Calls His Beliefs ‘Atrocious and Uninformed’

Francis revealed the dogma that he intends to replace belief in Christ as savior with last week. He is advocating for Catholics to unite behind a one world government, and surrender their freedom and sovereignty to international interests.
    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/pope-f...ations-leader/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

“Tradition is not static, it’s dynamic,” Francis added.
    That's bullshit. I didn't think the Pope was supposed to do bullshit.

His Eminence is gonna be caught out in left-field when the followup to The Passion Of Christ is released. If the Pope wasn't flittering-around like a moth there wouldn't be such a huge interest in the project.
    To stop a war, or to start one. Whichever pays more.

Disclaimer: I am a "fallen away Catholic" who has been struggling with my personal demons to return to the Church for some time. I am no expert on Canon Law but the arguments presented in this video are detailed and very convincing. They also confirm some major points in the OP of this thread,

Benedict Is Still The Pope

Last edited by old dog; 09-21-2020 at 10:26 PM.
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog: If you can't eat it or play with it just piss on it and move on.

The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.” Vladimir Ilyich Lenin