1. #1 Once again I approach bed time with no earthly idea how nearly half the country can 
    link

LOL. Do they really think we and others will believe their lies vs. what they do and say?

Democrats have no use for science - unless they can politicize it for their own gain.

If they believed in science they'd have looked at the report after report and study after study that came out showed that hydroxychloroquine in combination with some other medications were effective against COVID-19 if given EARLY in the disease. Instead they touted study after study WHEN IT WAS GIVEN LATE IN THE ILLNESS claiming it was not only ineffective by dangerous. And did everything to ensure that it could not be given for COVID-19.

If they believed in science and valued it they would have looked at the science that President Trump was informing people about as it related to COVID-19 and fairly reported on it instead of LYING about what he said and mocking him.

If they believed in science they would not have made the CDC into a liberal cess pool more interested in lying, incompetence, and touting leftist memes to show up the President many of them hate, for political gain. It was more important to undermine the President than to impart FACTS and develop an effective COVID-19 screening tool. Instead they put out one that WAS INFECTED WITH COVID-19 RENDERING IT USELESS.

If they believed in science and valued it they would not have repeatedly ignored or defended the lying and fake numbers of those who are "researching" climate change. And they wouldn't be calling THEORIES "settled science" to tout their leftist ideologies and desires for income/financial redistribution.

NRaleighLiberal (51,287 posts)

Once again I approach bed time with no earthly idea how nearly half the country can

support such an utter failure of a president, and of a human being. Warning - rant below.

So today's rant was set off by this line from an article on a local news website

The title of the article - "Pandemic could eliminate aspects of daily routine forever"

the link - https://www.wral.com/coronavirus/pan...ever/19297629/

The line that set me off - "Weíre seeing behavior change, but itís mainly happening in people who believe in the science," said Robyn Gershon, clinical professor of epidemiology at New York University's School of Global Public Health."

Believe in science? What the ever loving fuck! Science isn't optional. It IS.

Do these fucking assholes use cell phones - and realize that those phones work because of science - and scientists?

Do they listen to the radio to get their daily dose of ignorance and hate? Bingo - science, and scientists

Do they watch their fucking daily lie and hate fest on Faux to shrink their already pea sized brains? Hey assholes - guess what - TV - invented by scientists. TVs, radios - didn't just appear because some fucking right wing crazy TV evangelical prayed them into existence.

Do these assholes stay stuck to the earth instead of floating rapture-like to their beloved heaven? Yep - gravity. Science.

HOW THE HELL CAN PEOPLE FIND SCIENCE OPTIONAL?

Yes, the trumpers are a cult. Yes, they are impenetrable - they are lost to all reason and sanity. Forget em.

One last thought - once more. Values. The reason I can never befriend or have anything to do with a trumper - a republican (they mean the same thing these days) is VALUES. Any asshole that shares the values of that orange monster - no thanks. No way - and never again. Fuck em.

(yes I am a scientist and that line that set me off is simply a complete insult to anything even remotely related to intelligence. Nearly half of the country has their brain rotted out of their head).

lol. Two things that never change are that DEMOCRATS HATE and lie.

But we're supposed to believe and genuflect before them whenever they claim that their leftist agenda of hate and increasing their power is "science" and because it's "science" THEY must be obeyed. Right./sarcasm

3catwoman3 (15,245 posts)

1. It doesn't seem to matter how many explanations...

...I read about this. I am still baffled that so many people find this crude, common, crass, coarse and cruel man appealing.

I really thought we were better than this, and I am distraught that we are not.
    Democrats have acted worse than President Trump yet 'so many people' worship the ground the Democrats walk on, and demand that everyone else worship and obey them.

NRaleighLiberal (51,287 posts)

3. It is a real time example of how propaganda works

on a shockingly large amount of people - and it is devastating to behold
    Propaganda. *snort* The main stream media is nothing more than the Democrat propaganda wing of the party.
    BigmanPigman (37,580 posts)

6. The average American is a fucking moron too.

That is why we are in this disaster as a country. I taught 1st grade and Science and facts were gobbled up by my students. They preferred non-fiction to fiction. In fact they loved learning facts. When and where do they get this much "stupid" from as they get older? Their family, their church, their community?
    When they learned that there is a difference between FACTS and PROPAGANDA touted by the left as 'facts'.

When they came to the realization that DEMOCRATS substitute in their OPINION, then call that FACTS.

And they seem to HATE it that we know the difference and do not genuflect before them.
    OBAMA'S H1N1 VIRUS: From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...1-pandemic.htm

HOW THE HELL CAN PEOPLE FIND SCIENCE OPTIONAL?
    says the person firmly attached to the party who believe there are more than 2 genders.....
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

My advice to the distraught DUmmies is to hide under your bed forever with your mask on and go completely bankrupt. I’ll wave at you when you’re living in a cardboard box under a bridge.
    Last edited by Tecate; 09-22-2020 at 03:16 AM.
    Itís not a civil war until both sides show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    says the person firmly attached to the party who believe there are more than 2 genders.....

Every day its just the same fucking thing over and over again " ANYONE WHO DOESN'T BELIEVE AS I DO IS MY MORTAL ENEMY !!!! "

Fore God's sake take a chill pill.

How can any decent human being walk around all day demanding that everyone has to worship at the Blue Church, or be burned at the stake as a heretic.

These jerkazoids are on the edge, I swear I think they're ready to start killing people over the drama playing in their heads.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    These jerkazoids are on the edge, I swear I think they're ready to start killing people over the drama playing in their heads.
    If they do, they will soon find out that WE THE PEOPLE are not constrained by the same rules of engagement imposed on law enforcement,
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog: If you can't eat it or play with it just piss on it and move on.

The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

ďThere are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.Ē Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

Itís all about cases and not deaths, if you believe the numbers on either, which I donít. Theyíve been caught lying about all of it enough times for me to surmise that itís all a stinking fraud. Everything that comes out of their mouths is a LIE!
    Itís not a civil war until both sides show up.

Timeline of US Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2169385

Timeline of China Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2184146

Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!