1. #1 Dianne Feinstein’s husband named in audit of 'unfair' University of California admiss 
    Dianne Feinstein’s husband named in audit of 'unfair' University of California admissions

Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s husband has been named in connection with a University of California admissions audit that found wealthy and connected kids were given preference over more qualified applicants, according to local reports.

The audit, released earlier this week, found that 64 students with ties to major donors, university leaders, or other people with influence got into four of the state’s top public universities – beating out peers who were more qualified academically or athletically between 2013 and 2019.

And it singled out one case as “particularly problematic.”

“UC Berkeley appears to have admitted this student because of an inappropriate letter of support from a university regent,” the report reads.

That regent, in violation of policy, sent a letter directly to the chancellor of UC Berkeley after the student was placed on a waitlist, according to the audit. Despite having a 26 percent chance of getting into the school based on the merits of the application, the student ultimately gained admission.

The auditor’s office identified that regent as Sen. Feinstein’s husband Richard Blum on Thursday, according to multiple local reports.

Blum reportedly told the San Francisco Chronicle that he had been writing similar letters for years and that “no one” had told him “it was wrong.”

“My cousin’s brother wanted to get into [UC] Davis,” the outlet quoted him as saying. “They’d send me a letter and tell me why it’s a good kid, and I’ll send it on to the chancellor. Been doing it forever.”

And he told the Mercury News that “this is the first time I’ve heard that maybe I did something that wasn’t right,” that paper reported.

Blum had also earned his bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Berkeley and is a member of its advisory board, according to a bio on the board of regents’ website.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dia...-of-california

He's got a masters from berkeley and is on the board of regents at the university, is the director on several boards of successful organizations and the chairman of his own successful company but he "didn't know he was doing anything wrong"...
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

He's been in hot-water before, maybe a decade-ago. Remodeling a private office via California-taxpayers or something like that.
    To stop a war, or to start one. Whichever pays more.

Isn't he a little old to be attending college?
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22